OMP 38

This chapter is dedicated to doubleaprincess, & fawaqisy, thanks for the upvotes 💕

•◇•

I hid my face on the nook of yoda's neck when I saw the boys gawking at us. It's so embarrassing! They saw me kissing him.

"Hey. It's ok. They're gone now." I felt yoda's hand on my back and I peeked to see if they were indeed gone.

"I would have been locked in my room and restricted of food for three days if this was before." I sighed in relief, letting go of yoda but I can't meet his eye.

"Three days without food?" I nodded.

"They give water though." I smiled.

"Have you.." my eyes widened and gasped

"Oh my gosh no! My brother did though. He was caught often times by the general's daughter messing around, as you call it now and would be punished and he asks why he can't be with her when she sees him with different girls?" I chuckled remembering those days.

"But I guess he was able to be with her at the present but haven't escaped his women problems causing them to break up." Yoda and I walked side by side

"Wait, jimin is the reincarnation of your brother so the general's daughter would be..."

"Jeongyeon." I answered for him and he nodded.

"So you've met everyone's reincarnation of those who are important to you?" I stopped walking and so did he. I went in front of him and stared at him.

"Yes." I answered.

"So the only one that you lack is your groom to be from the past. I heard from the twins." I took a step forward so I'm inches away from him.

"But he's the very first one I met." His brows creased

"I thought lisa was the first reincarnation you met?" He tilted his head

"I thought so too. But I'm not really sure if it's him though." If it's really you..

"You're not sure?" I shook my head.

"I haven't really seen clearly his face back then so I'm not sure." But my heart is.

"But you saw lisa in the palace and you haven't met anyone before us. Is it one of my brothers?!" I smiled and turned my back on him, shrugging.

"Maybe." I continued walking

"What happens if you meet him?" I paused and turned back to see he hadn't move from his place.

"It is said that we are bounded by the red string of fate and that we're given a second chance to live as we should have. In each other's arms." He stared at me for a long time as silence hung between us.

"Are you going to marry him?" He asked.

"I don't know." If it's you, I will.

"Are you going to come with him?"

"Maybe" If it's with you, anywhere. The wind blew my hair and I annoyingly pushed it from my face and when I did, he was already in front of me.

"What if I won't let you?" What if it's not you? What can I do about it? Silence fell upon us once again and we just stared at each other.

"Now kisssss" chanyeol was quick to react and threw the helmet he's been holding towards the twins who ran but bumped into each other.

"Oww." They both groaned, nursing their heads.

"That's what you get for being so nosey. They were having a moment." Lisa chuckled.

"But you were also waiting for them to kiss" junkyu whined. My face heated up and I hid behind yoda who held my hand. "Stop teasing my wife."

"Not helping." I uttered, feeling my face burning.

"Maybe you should ask grandma to make your marriage real since you're too immersed by i—aaaaaaaah" jihoon squealed like a girl and ran for his life when chanyeol chased him.

"What's this we hear from the idiotic Js? A kiss they say?" Lisa wiggled her brows, nudging me with her shoulders.

"I heard from the japanese line too. They saw it with their own eyes." Yeri tickled my sides and avoided her fingers.

"Wait. How did they see it? The twins told me they kissed when they stopped at the viewpoint." Lisa asked in confusion

"No. The japanese line saw them kiss here at the park. Even yedam and doyoung can attest to it." Yeri answered

"Oooh just how many kisses did you have princess?" Jisoo giggled.

"Did he lee jongsuk you?" Jennie threw me a teasing smile.

"Or did he yoo seungho you?"

I cupped my face and fanned myself picturing chanyeol kissing like those two and me as the recipient

"Ok let's stop teasing the poor princess, she looks like she'll explode any minute now." They laughed and I thanked jeongyeon.

"Come on, let's head out for lunch before yeol kills the twins." Lisa looped her arms around mine and we started heading to the restaurant nearby.

Oh? I followed my gaze to a familiar face. Princess? I blinked and she was gone. She was glaring at me.

"What's wrong?" Lisa turned to where I'm looking.

"Nothing. I just thought I saw someone I knew." She raised her brows at me

"You know someone aside from us?"

"Not really. I just bumped into her at the mall and learned her name." Lisa nodded

"Which one?" She squinted her eyes and I chuckled.

"I must've been mistaken." I shook my head lightly.

"You're seeing things. You must be hungry." My stomach rumbled and I laughed.

"I think I am." We continued walking and I immediately smiled seeing yoda scolding the twins and their friends. The five js were on their knees with their hands up.

"You didn't get full by your husband's kiss?" I groaned and she laughed.

"Ok ok, I'll stop teasing..." she eyed me then grinned playfully

"so how was it?" She squealed and ran away from me when I moved to smack her arms. The others turned their head to us and chuckled as I chased lisa around. I'll never hear the end of it won't I?