OMP 18

We're all sitting on the couch by the entrance, waiting. A boy suddenly came in and rest his hands on his knees as he panted. He looked like he ran here. Jisoo stood up to inquire. The guy was about to stand straight when the door opened again, bumping into his butt, pushing him forward.

"Omo!" Jisoo's reflex was to catch him so her won't fall but she might've underestimated his weight so he fell on top of her instead.

"Water!" The guy that just came in exclaimed.

"Well this is a scene." Jeongyeon stood up to get some water while jennie walked towards the guy who also looks like a cat.

"Why are they making silly faces at each other?" I tilted my head. Jisoo giggled and he did the same. His voice was deep like hers but deeper.

"My back is actually hurting now, can you stand up?" Jisoo chuckled

"Oops. Sorry about that." He immediately stood up and held out a hand for her.

"Sorry about that." He pulled her up and they were inches apart again. Hands still connected.

"No problem." Jisoo gave him a beautiful smile.

"Oh puhlease." Jennie and the guy said at the same time. They looked at each other then cleared their throats, looking away. The door opened again, bumping the cat guy cause he was still by the door. He stumbled but jennie steadied him.

"You were saying?" Jisoo smirked and jennie rolled her eyes, letting go of the guy.

"What just happened?" The handsome guy asked.

"Can you all come in? You're blocking the door." Jennie huffed and sat next to me.

"Here's your water... great." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"What? You didn't miss us? You only broke up with jimin you know." The cat guy said and snatched the water, gulping it in one go.

"Jeongyeon, mind introducing us?" Jisoo gave her a look.

"Do I have to?" Jeongyeon grumbled

"Have to what?" We turned to the new arrival and I happily stood up

"There you are princess!" She ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Don't do that again." Sehun sternly looked at me and I nodded.

"So can someone explain now?" Jennie crossed her arms

"Not yet. We need to wait for everyone." Lisa answered and I scratched my head when all eyes were on me.

"I think I'll have a glass." I muttered, going over to jeongyeon. I was still standing with jeongyeon when the others arrived one by one. I don't really know how many we're waiting for.

"Park Chaeyoung!" Chanyeol's loud booming voice made everyone shut up and his eyes squinted at me making me stand up straight.

"Breathe." Jeongyeon whispered, chuckling. I almost tilted my head to see him still in his pajamas though but maybe that's his fashion?

"Do you know what you put us through?!" I flinched and shuffled on my spot

"I-I know! I'm sorry I–" my breath got caught in my throat when I saw who just came in with another guy.

"Orabeoni!" I ran past chanyeol and hugged my brother who seem to have frozen in his spot.

"Jeongyeon I can explain! Wait... no I can't. I don't know her I swear!" He raised both of his hands and I let go. Oops. I forgot he's not really my brother.

"Ok everybody come in. I will close my shop and then you can all explain to us what the fuck is going on!" Jennie, I recall, clapped her hands twice.

"What's fuck?" I tilted my head and chanyeol face-palmed while the rest stared at me with confusion. While lisa and yeri giggled.

"Alright everybody, the floor is clean you can all sit on it cause you don't have a choice." She raised a brow when no one moved

"Or you can chose to stand, suit yourselves. " Jennie shrugged and sat next to jisoo

"Ok first of all, why don't we introduce ourselves?" Everyone started to say their names so I get what I need to do.

"Now that's settled, what's with her?" Again, everyone looked me and yeol pulled a chair for me to sit on. I was thankful for that and I slowly sat down.

"Aigoo. Where to start?" Yeri shook her head

"Ohhh! Us! Us!" The twins exclaimed excitedly

"It happened one day when we were hunting for treasure at the place where the things of the forgotten past—"

"At the antique room." Chanyeol cut them off and they glared at him.

"Telling the story here." They continued with sound effects and all and even did a small roleplay. Everyone was silent then.

"You're telling us to believe... this?" Jeongyeon stood on one foot and put a hand on her hips.

"Crazy right? We didn't believe it at first either but... the way she is..." lisa faltered

"Wait." yeol suddenly put something on my ear and I jumped in surprise when I hear a relaxing sound.

"Omo! I hear running water!" I gasped and held Chanyeol's weird top, causing it to untangle revealing his skin.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled, quickly looking away and squealed when I heard chirping

"I hear birds! Where are they? They sound so near" I stood up abruptly and looked around to look for it but everyone stared at me with a shocked expression except for those who knows me already.

"Here." Yeol gave me his phone and I smiled seeing the nature. He gave a small nod to lisa and she continued but I can't listen to her and chanyeol urged me to continue watching.

I was startled to hear sobs. I looked up to see the girls were crying. Even lisa and yeri wiped their tears. The guys were holding theirs back.

"What happened?" Chanyeol took his phone and removed the thing from my ear. I hear someone clear his throat on my other side and I slowly turned to him.

"Hi." He offered a small smile and my heart felt warm. He shyly scratched the back of his head.

"I may not be the one you remember me to be and I may not really know you... you can call me Orabeoni if you want to. You can still be my sister in this life, I've always wanted one anyway." He smiled and I looked at chanyeol then everyone, my eyes starting to sting.

So that's what they were talking about. They told them what happened to me and chanyeol didn't want me to relive it so he made me listen to something else. Tears pooled my eyes and I stared at my brother's face.

"Really?" He nodded.

"Orabeoni!" I hugged him and he stumbled a bit. This time he hugged back and I don't only hear my cries but the other girls too.