OMP 31

This chapter is dedicated to Jisoo_On_Helium thanks for the upvotes and comment 💕

•◇•

When they said my husband is a hot bachelor, they weren't kidding. It's not only him though, their group is really attracting attention for their good looks.

"You're finally here~" A familiar face with a deep voice smiled widely and opened his arms. It was V-ssi.

"Is it ok?" Jisoo glanced around worriedly.

"More than ok." He answered, pulling her and hugging her tightly. She melted into his arms and hugged back just as tight.

"Orabeoni!" I yelled after spotting jimin. He chuckled and opened his arms for me which I leapt to happily.

"How's the trip princess?"

"It was wonderful and scary at the same time. A lot has really changed I don't think I can keep up."

"Don't worry, I'm sure you will." He smiled and let go he opened his arms to Jeongyeon whose eyebrows creased instantly.

"Oww" he groaned after she punched his stomach. Jeongyeon rolled her eyes and stormed off.

"Better luck next time park." V chuckled making jimin glare at him.

"That's what you get for cheating." Jennie stuck her tongue out at him and I gasped.

"You did that?!" I was disappointed to say the least.

"How many times do I have to tell you I did not do such thing!" He huffed.

"Jeongyeon saw it with her own eyes." I frowned.

"That's why we need to talk cause I don't know what the hell she saw! But she won't even listen to me." He frustratingly ruffled his hair.

"Orabeoni, we're going to stay here for a week. Maybe you can reconcile by then?" I muttered.

"I hope so too." My attention was diverted to yoda who was talking to the front desk girl for our rooms. She was smiling at him and purposely bending down to show her cleavage. Her moves are familiar as to what the girls told me about flirting. My brows furrowed and I marched over.

"Hubbyyy I'm sleepyyy." I whined, hugging yoda from the back, peeking below his arm. He was startled at first but chuckled.

"Can you please hurry up. My wife wants to rest." The girl looked at me from head to toe and I pressed myself towards yoda more.

"Princess, you're good!" I stood up straight and face the 5js who were all giving me a thumbs up.

"I am?" I smiled and they nodded.

"Here's your keys" yoda pulled me by the waist and tossed the keys towards the boys and dragged me to the elevator.

"Do we have to get on that?" I mumbled.

"It's ok. You're gonna get used to it as we go in and out of the hotel for the week." I pouted and the doors opened. Some people recognized yoda so he grabbed my hand.

"Ah, park Park chanyeol! I heard you were married?" An old guy asked.

"Yes, I'm sorry if I didn't invite you. Only our families were in attendance. This is my wife. Chaeyoung." He held the small of my back and guided me forward a bit and I bowed in greeting.

"I see you're here for the honeymoon huh? Good luck. I wish you a boy." I wanted to ask what a honeymoon is but decided to ask later when we're alone. Chanyeol bowed respectfully and we got on the elevator followed by the 5js much to yoda's displeasure and then the japanese guys. The others went to the other one since they have two elevators.

"Yoda, what's a honeymoon?" The japanese guys turned to me and stifled their laughter while the 5js didn't bother hiding it. I figured I can ask since they all know me anyway.

"Noona it's when you create a bab—" chanyeol smacked the back of jihoon's head.

"It's what a couple does usually after marriage. Having time for themselves. Like going on dates..." I nodded and yoshinori snorted at his brother's answer. I suddenly remember another question. They said boys are mostly experts on it and I'm in a room full of boys.

"What's porn?" Yoda snapped his head towards me, eyes widened and the japanese guys all covered their mouths while the 5js were on the floor laughing loudly.

"No-noona." Junkyu can't stop laughing.

"Porn teaches you what to do in a honeymoon." Jaehyuk explained in between laughters. The Japanese weren't able to contain their laughter now too and yoda turned so red.

"Yah! Stop teasing her and teaching her stuff!" Yoda scolded them.

"But hyung. You should thank us! You're the receiving end." Jeongwoo wiggled her brows and they scurried off just in time when the elevator dinged open.

"You better not show me your faces!" Yoda called out.

"What's going on?" Jennie looked at the back of the running boys.

"Don't even ask jen. If it's them involved, it will only give you a headache." Yeri chuckled.

"We're all occupying the tenth floor so if anyone needs anything, knock on the doors." Yoda instructed.

"Not on our door~" lisa giggled.

"Do not disturb!" Jungkook moved his fingers sideways, pulling yeri with him.

"Why did I come again?" Jeongyeon muttered under her breath.

"To see me?" She rolled her eyes and walked off, ignoring my brother who's trailing behind her.

"I just want to sleep!" Both jennie and suga whined at the same time. They looked at each other and jennie tilted her head.

"Wanna see who sleeps longer?" Yoongi smirked at jennie's challenge

"My room?" He held his hand out to her which she accepted and they walked away

"Don't you both dare go broke back mountain on me." Jhope glared at his two roommates making jin and namjoon scoff.

"What's broke back mountain?"

"It's a movie you don't need to watch." Yoda dismissed, holding my hand, guiding me to our room.

"Uwaaah" I ran up to the big bed, it's twice the size we had at home.

"You can sleep there. I'll sleep on the couch." He locked the door and took off his shoes.

"What? No. The bed so big! Blinkeu will definitely like it. I hope I could've bring her." I pulled yoda over to the bed and insisted he sleeps there too.

"Fine, I'll just sleep. Wake me up if you need anything."

"Oh wait!" I rushed off to my mini backpack and handed him my phone.

"Can you set up the wifi please." I'm going to search for porn since they said we're on a honeymoon and that's where I'll know what to do.

"Here. I'll just doze off a bit ok?" I nodded and sat on the opposite side of yoda and I gathered my pen and notebook.