OMP 62

"Who the hell told her about me getting laid?" they all pointed to jimin and I don't know if I should yell at him. I know him as my brother's colleague but then I also remember him being the crowned prince, Chaeyoung's brother.

"Well she's bound to know." He shrugged and I heaved a sigh, massaging my temples. I didn't know what to say but I didn't want to lie so I told her honestly but then she asked me what getting laid meant. I thought she already knew! How the hell was I supposed to tell her I've been sexually involved with other women?

"Don't worry hyung! We'll help you court the princess again." Doyoung smiled and I looked at her closed door. She was upset with what she learned. I tried justifying myself but I don't really know how? I was curious and forgot I was already committed?

"I'm sure the girls are talking to her about rethinking her decision." I flinched at that. She was so upset she declared we're not getting married.

•◇•

"Princess, don't be so upset about it. It happens." I looked up at the girls and they smiled encouragingly at me.

"It does?" Jisoo nodded and I heaved a sigh.

"I just didn't think... he'd be like that with other women." I frowned. I hate to think about him doing that thing and we haven't even done it yet!

"Look at it this way princess, he never had any relationship and he never did it again with the same girl so it's just..." Lisa struggled to find a word so yeri continued, "sex. It's just sex."

"Having sex is the norm, doing it just for the sake, to have pleasure, you know..." I don't.

"What she means to say. It's just pure lust. No feelings. Making love is different." Jennie offered and jeongyeon nodded.

"When making love, it's not just about lust. You'll feel loved when doing it. There are feelings involved." She says.

"And technically, he wasn't committed to anyone when he did that so he did nothing wrong. It will only be wrong if he does it and you're together. So rest assured, he will not be touching any other woman than you."

"And if he will, We'll help you cut his dick off." I frowned. So it's sill possible?

"Oww!!" Lisa yelped, pouting at yeri who slapped her arm

"You're not helping!" Yeri hissed

"I'm not saying yeol will cheat on you, I'm just saying you can never be so sure." Yeri glared at her and she raised her hands up

"BUT! But he literally waited life after life for you so you can give him the benefit of the doubt."

"Or, do you want to make it even then princess?" We all turned to jeongyeon.

"Want to have sex?" The girls' jaw dropped at her and I shook my head.

"I don't see myself with someone else. I don't want anyone else to touch me intimately except him." she smiled

"There you go!" We hear a knock and the girls all stood up.

"Good night princess." They went out and yeol took a peek. I pouted and laid down, turning my back on him. I hear the door close and the bed dipped with his weight. "The last time was along time ago..." I hear him say

"How long?"

"Five years ago? I was eighteen. I was active... as a teen." I frowned even deeper then I felt him turning me around to face him. He gave me a small smile and I creased my brows with his fingers. "From now on, you'll be the only person I'll get laid to."

"Promise?" I held out my pinky finger and he grinned.

"Promise." He connected it with mine but didn't let go. Instead, he pulled my hand to him and slipped a ring on it.

"Be my wife? For real this time?" I chuckled and nodded. I snuggled closer to him and he kissed my forehead,

"Is there anything else I should know about that could stop this wedding?" I asked and he looked at me the to the right.

"Not that I'm aware of." I pursed my lips and he chuckled

"What?" I sat up and stared at him

"What?" He repeated, tilting his head at me.

"Do to me what you did with them." His brows furrowed.

"When you got laid." I continued and his eyes widened as he choked on his own saliva. He coughed and sat up.

"W-what?" Is he going to keep asking me that?

"Fine, I'll get somoene else to show me how you got laid then." I made a move to stand but he grabbed my hands and pulled it making me crouch.

"I won't do to you what I did with them cause you're more than that. You're more than just a need." He caressed my cheek and I sat back down.

"You're not just a concubine..." My brows connected once again and removed his hand

"You have concubines?"

"No! I mean... those I got laid to, are somewhat like a concubine. And you're not like them! You're far from it." He gathered my hands and brought it to his lips, kissing the back of it. "You're my Queen."

"Do you understand now?" I nodded and he pulled me in for a hug.

"Even if I won't bare a son as our first born?" I asked and he chuckled

"Having a son as a first born doesn't matter anymore and even if it still did, I wouldn't care. It's our child." I grinned and hugged him tightly. We both laid back down.

"Ah! That reminds me. I can't promise you'll be the only girl I'll ever love." I moved away from him with a frown and he chuckled pulling me to his embrace.

"How can I love our daughter if you won't allow me?" I punched his chest and he laughed

"Alright, alright! I'll stop teasing you." He gave me peck and moved away but I grabbed his nape to deepen the kiss.

"Where'd you learn that?" He asked, panting.

"June..." His face soured and I laughed. "Not so fun when you're the recieving end huh?" He groaned and buried his face at the nook of my neck.