OMP 30

I listend intently to yoda's instructions and nodded in understanding. He told me we'll be staying in one room at the inn we're staying.

"You're my husband.. but it's not real. It's like acting and I'm the main lead?" I'm gonna be an actress?! I smiled widely at the thought.

"We'll take care of her, we'll teach her everything she needs to know as a wife." Lisa grinned widely and pulled me before yeol can protest.

"So, are you ready to be a wife princess?" The concept of it are like my parents right?

"Are there new things to learn being a married couple?" I tilted my head

"We'll talk about it on the way." Lisa giggled and put a hand on sehun's chest when he was about to climb up the vehicle.

"I love you, but no boys allowed for now." She pushed him and closed the door to his face.

"Jungkook also looked betrayed." Yeri chuckled.

"Anyway, ladies, our friend here is in need with male anatomy lessons and wife 101." Lisa clapped her hands and the girls cheered except for jeongyeon.

"Oh boy." She muttered under her breath.

"First, tell us what you know about being married." I told them the basics.

"But unlike today, couples before don't show affection much. Holding hands in public is already very intimate." That's why I was really shocked when I saw lisa and sehun kissing each other on my first days.

"Ok! Let's start!" They proceeded to tell me stuff and even showed me a chart of the male's body parts as the vehicle start to move. They taught me things that made me blush and shocked.

"People do that?" I gasped.

"Even if they're not a couple?" My mouth dropped at that information.

"Sadly, nowadays yeah. Some people even do it behind a lover's back." Jeongyeon spats bitterly.

"Blasphemy! That's horrible! If that were the old days, they will be crippled!"

"So you should protect what's yours. Your husband is hot, and though I doubt he'll let those cheap girls have their way with him, you need to put those bitches in place." I caressed my ring and nodded. They told me, the ring symbolizes you're married.

"So you should learn how to satisfy your husband." jisoo wiggled her brows

"Yah! You're going too fast!" Jennie chuckled, smacking jisoo's shoulders.

"What? I can't wait to hear stories from her." Jisoo laughed.

"But you have to trust him too, you can't choke him if you cling unto him too much." They gave me advices and told me my rights as a wife.

"But aren't we just acting?" I blinked.

"Yes and you need to take your character to heart to have people believe cause if they doubt you and they start asking questions, it could be a huge trouble for the president." I frowned, I don't want to be a burden. As a princess that was meant to aid a king, it is my duty to help the ruler of this country and not cause many problem. If it means to be a wife, the mn so be it.

"And look here, just like this, this is all part of an act." Lisa played a video and I covered my eyes and ears, I don't know which one I'll cover first. The video was soooo vulgar and the sounds!

"Oops wrong video." Lisa giggled.

"I think you broke her." One of my hands covered both my eyes but I peeked through my finger and the other is up on my ear, frozen on the spot.

"Oh my gosh." Was all I could utter.

"They show that too?!" I shrieked.

"Not that much really, even in adult movies but then there's porn"

"What's porn?"

"Ok, ok... enough! You can ask your husband about that, boys are usually the experts for it." I nodded. I'll ask yeol about it.

"Do I call him differently now? He told me I can sleep with you guys."

"Oh no no no. I'll be enjoying my alone time with my boyfriend." Lisa formed her arms to an X mark

"Mine too~" yeri cooed.

"V and I are wanting to get to know more of each other too. I guess you should do that with your husband. You should know all about him afterall."

"Do I call him hubby? He called me wifey earlier."

"So much for not agreeing with the plan" yeri mumbled, chuckling to herself.

"Hmm?"

"Hubby. You can call him hubby and yeah I agree with jisoo. You can use that time to get to know each other." I nodded in understanding.

"Anyway... we need to do something about how your dress, you need to get used to wearing sleeveless and shorts so you can feel a bit comfortable and try wearing a bikini." I've seen that before and I don't think I can do it.

"But it feels like I'm not wearing anything."

"It's ok, you can take your time. I just want you to be with us going skinny dipping, if you can't do bikini how much more swimming naked?" My eyes widened

"You swim naked? Completely?" They nodded.

"It's thrilling and fun." Even jeongyeon agrees.

"And we also have hot springs." I want to try that one!

"You saw that in one of the clips right?" I nodded and pursed my lips. I want to do it even just once.

"We'll try and dress you in a shorter skirt later. We'll do it step by step." I smiled and thanked them.

"If you have any questions, feel free to ask ok? Don't be shy. You can text us too since you have our number." I nodded.

"Uwah~ it's really different here." I said as ai looked out the window, observing the green scenery and silent streets. It's not that busy compared to the city.

"Oh! That's what you call a bicycle right?" I excitedly pointed at the thing that sort of looked like a motorcycle.

"We'll teach you to ride that one, once you get to know how to ride it, it'll be easier for you to ride a motorcycle." I bounced my legs and they chuckled.

"Look at you getting all excited." I grinned widely. I can't help my excitement! I gasped and scrambled up to the other side of the car making the girls squeal.

"The sea!!" I pinned my face on the window and watched as the blue waves crashing the rocks.

"I can't wait to take a swim!" Although... I'm not sure how deep it is. I only know how to swim if I can stand on it. That still counts as knowing how to swim right?