OMP 57

Dedicated to: NYGirl_07n, Carlachwe

•◇•

I was mindlessly following June when running kids bumped into me. He was quick to steady me and I gave him a small thanks.

"Give me your hand."

"Hmm?" I wasn't paying attention. My mind is somewhere else. He smiled and held my hand. My eyes focused on our hands, watching it, waiting for me to feel something but the only thing I felt was sadness. Wishing it was someone else's hand I'm holding.

"So you won't get lost. You get swallowed by the crowd." I let him pull me along and I shook my head. He's just being friendly and I'm being rude by comparing him to Yoda.

"Ah! Look!" I happily pointed at the sweet treat.

"What do you call that again, Yoda?"

"Cotton candy, would you like some?" My eyes darted to June's and my smile faltered. I pursed my lips and shook my head lightly.

"I-it's ok." I chewed on my bottom lip and looked down. I feel him let go of my hand and I looked up to see him looking at me on my level, his hands on his knees.

"Wanna call someone?" He smiles and my eyes widened.

"I'm sorry." I flushed and looked down again.

"What are you sorry for?" He straightened up and put his hands on his pockets.

"Uhm... I.. Ah.." He chuckled

"Relax, I'm not dense and I don't feel that way." I tilted my head at him.

"You are pretty, and they keep on telling me I'm supposed to be your prince whatever that means, but, I'm not infatuated by you." My brows furrowed.

"You don't?" He shook his head.

"I just want to be friends with you really and I didn't even think we'd see each other again. I just wanted to tease your husband or whatever he is to you. It was fun." My brows furrowed even more. He studied my expression and chuckled

"You don't get it?" I shook my head no.

"I don't understand how it could be fun?" He laughed.

"He says he was just your husband because his grandma told him to be but his actions say otherwise." He grins. It does? He sighs at my expression and then his eyes darted from behind me then back to me.

"Watch." He whispers and pulls me towards him. I gasped when our lips were inches apart. He just stopped and grinned then looked back to where he was looking at earlier then cussed.

"Holy shit!" He ran off and I looked back with confusion to where he was going.

"Hyuuuung!!" The twins came running towards where a crowd is now starting to form. I walked slowly towards them and stopped on my tracks when I finally see what the fuzz was all about.

"W-what are you doing?!" I screamed, running towards June who was pumping Yoda's chest. He is on the ground, unconscious.

"He's doing CPR noona." Cpr? Like what Yoda did to me when I drowned? Jeongwoo held on to me before I could push June away.

"Don't worry, he's going to be fine." Jaehyuk confidently says.

"Dude he had a heart attack. How can you be sure?" Junghwan asked. Heart attack? I feel my eyes sting.

"He didn't. His body just remembered how it felt like." The ambulance arrived and checked on Yoda before carefully carrying him to a stretcher.

"Excuse me, sir? I think my friend here is having a concussion." Junghwan pushed jaehyuk to one of the paramedics.

"Who's with the patient?"

"She's the wife." June pushed me and I snapped my head towards him.

"Go noona, we'll be right with you." I nodded and got on the ambulance with Yoda.

"Is he ok?"

"He's breathing fine now but he's still unconscious so we need to see if he hit his head when he fell and check for internal bleeding." Internal bleeding? I don't know that, but bleeding I know sounds bad.

I held on to his hand tightly and prayed. Yoda. Please wake up.

•◇•

"Oh hyung, where are you going?" I rushed past Doyoung and his friends and drove in a hurry to the amusement park.

"Why aren't they picking up?!" Neither of the twins is picking up the call. Chaeyoung being chaeyoung, left her phone. She's still not used in bringing it along with her every time she goes out. I honked my horn to clear the way but I still got caught in traffic. I sighed. She's not dying there, right? Imagine, she dodged being killed in the past during the war, only to be killed falling off a roller coaster. I cringed at the thought.

"What's taking so long?" I muttered under my breath when my head ached again. I groaned and shut my eyes close, leaning down to my steering wheel. I could see lights in a blur as if images showing in a flash. My ears rang and then I heard loud honking.

"Hey! Get off the road!" I hear a muffled angry yell. My head cleared and I quickly stepped on the gas. It took a while for me to find a parking space too so that's another time wasted. I swear I'm going to knock the twins' heads when I see them.

I looked at the vast place in front of me and heavily sighed. Now where I start looking? Definitely not the haunted house, the princess will kill the twins herself. Should I check the jail instead? I was going towards the Ferris wheel when I felt my heart race. I don't know but my feet lead me in the opposite direction.

"Chipmunk?" I whispered.

"Chaeyoung!" I half jogged and ran towards her but slowed down when I saw who she was with. He looked at me then back to her. He said something and then pulled her close.

"Ugh!" I clutched my chest when it began to throb. I looked up and feel my left hand going numb. What's going on?

"Hey, you ok?" A couple came to ask and I let out a croak. June running towards me was the last thing I saw before blacking out.