OMP 36

This chapter is dedicated to liliesandsunflowers, ROYEOLTY, thanks for the upvotes 💕

•◇•

"Huwaaaaah~" I spread my arms widely feeling the air rush to my skin. My hair is flowing freely on my back.

"I told you you'd enjoy the convertible." I grinned at yoda who was driving the car with no roof!

"I am!" I squealed squeezing his biceps which was nice. The car was just a two-seater so there's only two of us. Jungkook and Yeri also drove one but it was yeri who's driving while lisa and sehun rode motorcycles. The rest piled up in two different vans.

The way was filled with beautiful sceneries. The weather was good and everything looked like it's sparkling due to the cleanliness of the place. If you're not seeing the blue ocean, you're seeing the rich green grass and trees with beautiful flowers.

"It's beautiful here." I commented, taking in the breathtaking view.

"There's a lot more beautiful places you are yet to explore." I feel like tearing up again. Yoda suddenly parked at one side. He went out if the car and opened the door for me on my side.

"Where are we going?" He smiled at me and tugged on my hands as he lead towards something like an open balcony.

"It's a viewpoint." I looked at his back and followed him.

"But the others..." he turned back and gave me lopsided smile.

"What about them?" I looked to where their cars zoomed past us. They went past it though and didn't stop like chanyeol did.

"I'm in a honeymoon with my wife." I looked back at his smiling face and my heart skipped a beat.

"Look." I darted my eyes away from him and looked out the wide blue ocean in front of us. The sun is sky high but it's not that hot. I just noticed we were standing at the center of the curved cliff's railing

"Wow." I smiled at the sight and I liked to feel the cool wind on my face. I unconsciously closed my eyes, feeling the wind. I raised my arms on either side of me, the sun's rays hitting my face making it all warm. I felt some of my hair hitting my face. I opened my eyes to remove it but a hand already reached out to it and tucked it behind my ear.

My hands lowered down as I stared at my husband. His hand still hovering behind my ear. The sun's rays hitting lightly the side if his face, making one of his eye a lighter shade of brown.

"Sorry. It was covering your face." He put his hand down and put it on his front pocket. The sound of the waves crashing and the wind blowing calmly around us and we kept on staring at each other. I was the first one to look away.

"I think they're wondering where we are..." I took a step but he caught my wrist.

"Lesson One. This is a peck." He pulled me back and one of his hand cupped my face while the other still holding my wrist. His face descended and his lips were on mine but it was only a second long. Just like what I did to him in the mall. A peck? This was a kiss right? I blinked, surprised by the sudden contact.

"Lesson Two. This is a kiss." The hand that held my wrist, went to my back as he pulled me closer and once again, his lips were on mine. This time, longer and then I felt it move. I closed my eyes and copied how he moved it. We parted when we had no more air.

"Let's go wifey." I was still in a daze and panting from the kiss. That was a kiss?! I feel heat rushing up to my face. It's different from watching lisa and sehun or like those of dramas. I was so out of it that yoda had to sit me down and buckle the seatbelt on me.

"Sssst. If you're like this with only two lessons, how can you survive the others? I haven't deepen the kiss." He buckled his own seatbelt and started the car back up.

"D-deepen?" It can go more than that?

"Mhm. They call it french kissing. You saw sehun and lisa do that all the time. There's also the dramas you're watching." I tilted my head in wonder.

"What are you currently watching?" He glanced at me briefly.

"The one with lee jongsuk on it..." he nodded slowly.

"You saw how he kisses right? He's kind if known in that area." My eyes widened. Tongue?!

"Wi-with tongue?" He chuckled but didn't answer. I confusingly stuck my tongue out and he laughed.

"We'll get there... wifey." He grinned and put on his sunglasses, holding my hand while he continued to drive with one hand. I sat still on my seat and clutched my heart. It's beating so fast. If it was before, he would be heavily punished for kissing me like that out in the open. Such a scandal!

"Where have you two been princess?" Junghwan asked. The five js confronted me. What do I say? Chanyeol is still parking the car.

"There... at the cliff.." I stuttered.

"Were you already tired with your husband that you decided to push him off of it?" Jihoon asked and my brows creased.

"What? I would never do that!" Why would they think that way?

"It's the most reasonable thing to do." Junkyu laughed but I found no humor on it

"We were kissing!" Jaehyuk choked on the candy that he just popped in his mouth. Jeongwoo hurried over to his back and patted it forcefully letting the candy flew from his mouth.

"Are you ok?" I asked in concern.

"What's going on?" Yoda held the small of my back and I frowned at him

"He choked." I pointed at jaehyuk.

"Why are you staring at me like that? You know what? Nevermind. Let's go chipmunk." He intertwined our hands and dragged me towards the others. I looked back to the boys who were still gawking at chanyeol.

"Teach us your ways senpaaii!!" I hear them yelling but just shrugged it off since yeol didn't seem to hear it. What is senpai?