OMP 60

"Omo!" I hear someone gasp

"His heart rate is back."

"Quick! Check his vitals."

"EH? Didn't he just flatlined? He's stable now. Everything looks normal." My eyes snapped open and I sat right up, making the nurses jump in fright.

"Chaeyoung." I whispered.

"What? Sir, you need to lie down." I shook my head and removed the dextrose they stuck on my hand.

"Sir? Sir! come back!" But I didn't listen and rushed outside, banging the door open making the twins scream and hug each other

"Wah!! Hyung! We promise to be good! Please don't haunt us!!" My brows furrowed and I turned to my other brothers

"Yah! Don't scare us like that!" Jungkook and yoshinori panted as they came to a stop. It looks like they ran

"Chaeyoung. Where's chaeyoung?" I panted

"I told you, he's fine." Jaehyuk shook his head.

"You're alive!" Lisa and Yeri both opened their arms to me but instead of hugging me, they smacked me in the head and punched my chest. "Oww." I whined

"That's for scaring us idiot!" What did I do?

"Hey man, I'm sorry back there." My head snapped up to june and I grinned, throwing myself at him, giving him a tight hug.

"Brother" I hear a gasp and looked back at my new family as I removed myself from a frozen june

"Oh no! He really died and someone else took his body! I knew it's too good to be true!" Yedam smacked junkyu at the back of his head and I scanned the small crowd for my princess.

"Where's chaeyoung?" Lisa frowned and told me she rushed off when I flatlined. I must've scared her.

"Lisa, give me your keys!" I didn't wait for her and grabbed keys from her hands. She has a habit of carrying her keys and play with it.

"Yah! Yeol! Where are you going?!" I just waved my hands and ran out of the hospital while buttoning up my clothes although some of the buttons aren't there anymore. They must've ripped it open.

I made my way to the museum cause if anywhere, I knew she'd be there and I was right. Seeing her, remembering her made me emotional as I watched her back but hearing her cry breaks my heart.

"I Love Him! And if with me being here causes him pain, even if I have to go back to where I came from just please! Please!!"My heart thudded to my chest hearing what she said. She loves me and she doesn't even remember me. I took a step closer and hear her "Save him." I hear her silent plead

"You did." I say and she bolted right up, startled. She turned to me and stared at me in disbelief as she clutched her chest like she's afraid I'll be gone if she blinks.

I closed our gap and held her cheeks. "Chaeyoung-ah." Tears sprung her eyes and I held her close, letting her sob as I also feel myself tear up. I've waited for this.

"W-what's going on? I heard that sound in dramas when someone dies." She let go and I took a step back. She whimpered and held on my hand and I chuckled

"Gongju, annyeong." I grinned at her and she just furrowed her brows at me.

"Wait for me here. I'll be back, I promise." She didn't want to let go but I assured her I was just going to get something.

▪︎◇▪︎

I looked at his retreating back and held on to the strap of my bag tightly. I was not hallucinating right? I was starting to doubt when I hear footsteps and I looked up to find him in a traditional prince's clothing. He gave me a smile and I wonder if I really had gone crazy.

"I'm sorry it took so long to introduce myself

"I'm sorry it took so long to introduce myself." his voice cracked but he cleared his throat.

"Annyeong, gongju. I'm Chanyeol, crowned prince of your neighboring country." I was still confused then he scratched his head

"But you must probably know me as chan." He took a bracelet from his pocket and showed it to me. Memories came in flashing like a tidal wave with the boy I longed to meet and I feel my eyes sting again as I gasp and stared at him wide-eyed in realization.

"I've waited for you, chaeyoung-ah. But I made you wait too, didn't I?" a tear slipped his eyes and mine did too. Tears started to come one by one and I felt goosebumps rising on my skin. I sobbed and flung myself to him, hugging him tightly.

"It's you!" I uttered in disbelief.

"But h-how? Why didn't you show up?" he wiped my tears as I stared at his face

"I was ill... my heart was weak which is mainly the reason why I can't go out freely from the palace. I have long accepted my fate. Back then, we didn't have the technology they have now. There was no cure for what I had. But then you came" I reached out to his face and wiped his tears too

"I wanted to live. I was happy when they said I was to be wed to you and planned to introduce myself but my body gave up on me however, I never gave up on you. Life after life, I've waited for you. It became so long that I have forgotten but there was this void. But now you're finally here." I closed my eyes as he rest his forehead against mine, I held his hand that caressed my face.

"Now that I found you, now that you found me, I think our wedding has been long overdue?" He put the bracelet on me and held my hands, brought it to his lips and kissed it.

"Marry me?" I chuckled and nodded my head vigorously. He cupped my face and I closed my eyes a he leaned in for a kiss. I wrapped my arms around his nape and he pulled me by the waist.

"Uhh.. Are they role playing?" We jumped apart and turned to his brothers. I blushed and hid behind him. How many time do they have to catch us making out?

"Halmeoni, you knew, didn't you?" Yeol held on to me and the rest also turned around as President Park stepped into the light

"Of course. Who do you think I am?" She grins

"Wait, what's going on?" Jungkook and the rest looks confused

"According to what we have witnessed, and their mysterious conversation with our brother's weird hug with his supposed rival earlier, Therefore I conclude, Our brother's the one betrothed to the princess who is somehow related with the past june." Yedam answered

"I just got even more confused." Junkyu uttered

"That's cause you're stupid." Jihoon rolled his eyes at his twin

"To put it simply, they're together together. Duh." Doyoung filled in.

"Eng? Huh?" We left a still confused junkyu who ran and yelled Wait!