OMP 48

This chapter is dedicated to Chweyhansol, thanks for the upvotes 💕

•◇•

I chewed on my bottom lips as I watch yoda pace back and forth. "You can't just do that." He scolded for I don't how many times. We're back in our room at the hotel.

"How come lisa can?" I pouted and he glared. I immediately looked down on my lap.

"Just because she can, doesn't mean you have to do the same." My brows furrowed

"What's so bad about giving you a mark? You gave me a mark." I pulled my shirt up and he pulled it back down quickly.

"In private. I marked you in private." He looked at me sternly.

"So I can do that if we're alone?"

"Yes.." He closed his eyes and bowed his head

"No. No more markings." He said, standing up.

"But how will the girls know you're mine?" He froze on his spot for a second and raised a brow at me

"I'm yours?" I nodded

"You're my husband right?" He clicked his tongue and looked down on his shoe, his hands on either side of his hips

"You do know we're not really married right?" I nodded then tilted my head.

"So that means I'm not really yours, and you're not really mine." He said slowly, squatting down to be on my level

"I know." I shrugged

"You do?" I nodded again

"So, you understand that what couples do, we don't necessarily need to do too?" I thought carefully about it and shook my head.

"I'll be a bad actress then. Should we not be in character?" He groaned and laid on his back next to me. I also laid on my back and my head faced him. He removed his palms on his face and faced me too.

"It's like this.. we can hold hands or hug in front of others but other than that is not allowed. Ok?" He waited for my answer but I was just wondering...

"What about the kisses?" He avoided my gaze and turned his face back to the ceiling.

"Those were lessons. Each lesson will only have one demo. You can do those to your boyfriend—no, not boyfriend. Husband.. someday." My brows furrowed

"I can't do those with a boyfriend?"

"No." He said firmly, pursing his lips as he looked back to me.

"But lisa..." I trailed off

"They're... liberated. You're... a princess! That's it. You're a princess." I nodded slowly. I see. That makes sense.

"What's liberated?"

"Those are the people that... don't care about traditional social and sexual attitudes." He explained, turning to his side, facing me.

"Sexual... sensual?" He nodded

"As you may have noticed, you of all people should know the difference." I nodded

"Yeah. If it was before, and my father caught you giving me a mark, he'd end your generation. Your hands and feet will be tied and then your thing will be cut by an axe or something." He paled and covered his southern region.

"But if you were a crown prince... they'd actually lock us in a room and make sure we produce. After marriage of course." He cleared his throat and I also laid on my side, facing him.

"Have you met him?"

"Who?"

"The crown prince you were supposed to marry." I'm still not sure if it is him or if it was the way that happened last time reminded me of the past.

"I haven't really. It was supposed to be that day... I say his silhouette. He was tall... he had a deep voice. I wasn't able to really see his face." We were silent and just stared at each other.

"What if he shows up?"

"Then I guess we can finally be together? But how will I recognize him? Will he even recognize me?"

"We should sleep." He stood up and I watched him unbutton his sleeves and shirt.

"Goodnight princess." I went inside the covers and closed my eyes. Exhausted from the shopping that we did. I woke up feeling someone shake me. I hear hushed voices and giggles. I opened my eyes to see lisa's mischievous grin

"Wake up princess. We're going skinny dipping." She whispered and I grinned. Yeri put her index finger on her lips and motioned to yoda's sleeping figure. I nodded and carefully slipped out of the covers. Jisoo and jennie already took my robe with them and we silently trudged out.

"Is it necessary to be naked?"

"We'll let you wear your under garments, don't worry." I vigorously nodded and we ran out of the hotel.

The sea was at some distance but we still went further from where the people can easily see since the rest will go topless. We're thankful it's not windy but the water's temperature is still cold.

"The water's freezing, we're crazy!" Jennie squealed.

"You know how to swim right princess?" I excitedly nodded. Swimming consists of your body on the water right? Until where your feet could reach?

"Are you guys ready?" We all looked at each other and I've never felt like this before. It's a familiar feeling when I'd go sneaking out of the palace. Bubbled of laughter escaped my lips and they all took off their clothes and I followed but left my under garments.

I I blushed and looked away when lisa and jeongyeon took their bras off since they have short hairs unlike yeri, jisoo and jennie which covers their breasts. Lisa and jeongyeon giggled and covered their bare chests.

"Ready?" Jisoo yelled

"Yeeees!" We all screamed

"Chaaaarggeeee!" We squealed and ran towards the water.

"Ohmygosh! It's cold!" Jennie whined laughing

"You just need to submerge your body more to the water so it'll get used with the temperature." Yeri said and I followed them as we moved deeper.

They were right. It feels so light in the water without clothes. I had so much fun and they began to swim and splash. Our laughter echoed through the silence of the night. We were playing and laughing that is until I held my breath and followed how they swim but when I breathed for air, my feet couldn't reach anything and I'm going down. Is this part of swimming?