OMP 16

This chapter is dedicated to an15aa and Rosiesun_cr05, thanks for the upvotes! 💕

•◇•

"Jendeukie! We're here!" Jisoo announced while jeongyeon immediately slumped to the couch. A girl with pretty eyes showed up. She looks like a cat.

"Who is this?" She eyed me from head to foot and nodded her head to herself.

"Jendeuk, this is chaeyoung, chaeyoung, this is jennie." She's still observing me.

"She's weirder than me." Jisoo whispered at her and she faked a gasp

"Someone weirder than you? Bummer." She giggled.

"You have a nice body. Make over?" She looked over to jisoo who grinned.

"I'll just stay over here." Jeongyeon called out as jisoo and I followed jennie in.

"Uwaaah~" I looked around in amazement. I've never seen colors like this before. It's so soft to the eyes.

"You like it?" She asked and I nodded vigorously

"It's so pretty. The colors are so soft to the eyes." I can't jeep my mouth close

"It's pastel. Come here, I know what's perfect for you." I followed her and I shook my head seeing a skirt.

"You don't like skirts?"

"I'm just not used to wearing it yet..." she confusingly looked at jisoo who was busy balancing a water bottle on her shoulders.

"I told you so..." she shrugged.

"Okayy... How about a skort? This pair will look good on you." I tilted my head as she raised a cropped sleeveless top and a skort.

"Uhmmm... do you have with long sleeves?" She crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

"Tell me what you specifically like then." I pouted my lips and tapped a finger on my chin.

"I guess I can wear skirts but it should be long and for top... a shirt will do?" She nodded.

"Got it. Go to the dressing room, jisoo?" Jisoo lead me to the dressing room as we waited for jennie.

"The clothes looks beautiful. You think my money will suffice?" Jisoo chuckled

"It's ok. Don't worry about it."

"Here it is. Try it on." I nodded and put it on. It's a long shirt, I think it's what they call a dress. The skirt is long but it's see through and has two tassels lined up above the knee and I don't know how to wear it.

 The skirt is long but it's see through and has two tassels lined up above the knee and I don't know how to wear it

"How do I wear this?" I shyly peeked outside and jennie urged me to come out.

"Like this." She put it over the dress and made me face the full length mirror.

"Omo." I can't help but grin and twirl.

"See. So how about you become my model?" Jennie raised both of her brow twice.

"Model?"

"Uhuh. Like me~ I'm an exclusive model for jendeuk though. My occupation is really a make up artist." I still don't understand how a model works.

"I don't know... what models do?" They looked at each other and jisoo snapped her fingers.

"Earlier she mentioned her birth year is 1877 which is crazy. But she doesn't really seem to know much about these things unless... were you locked up in a tower or something? " she tilted her head at me and I chewed on my inner cheeks. Not knowing what to say.

"And I thought lisa was crazy." Jennie muttered.

"Lisa? You know lalisa?" They both snapped their head at me.

"Wait wait wait.. you know our lalisa? Photographer lisa?" I don't know if that's her job...

"I don't know. She rides a motorcycle and her boyfriend is sehun." They gasped in unison.

"Holy shit. You're the princess?" Their jaws dropped.

"What princess?" We all turned to jeongyeon who raised my phone.

"Someone's been calling you but I haven't noticed it." My eyes widened and I hurried over to it.

"I think the battery died." I gasped. Tears started stinging my eyes.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know. I didn't mean to kill it!" Jeongyeon's brows furrowed at me.

"What?" She blinked at me and then jennie and jisoo rushed up to us and explained a bit, they all started talking at the same time leaving me confused. I just killed the battery! Whatever that is.

"Look, this is a battery precentage. It shows you how much you have left and it is needed to power up the phone. You didn't kill it literally. You just need to charge it. Like this." They charged my phone and it lit up.

"This is unbelievable." Jennie stared at me.

"Call lisa. I think she's missing." Jeongyeon jerked her thumb at me.

"Lisa wasn't pranking us when she said she had the most bizarre experience?"

"Welp. She's the living evidence. I thought she was just a whole new level of weird." Jisoo shrugged as she dialled lisa's number

"Hello lili?"

"Yah! I know. We know. She's here. You're looking for her right? Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung say hi." Jisoo nudged her phone at me

"Hi?" Jisoo returned the phone to her ear.

"They what?!" Jennie, jeongyeon and I waited for jisoo to finish speaking with lisa.

"She's alright. Ok. See you." She ended the call and looked at me.

"Girl, you almost had the whole nation look for you!" She chuckled.

"But junkyu said he'll call me." I went over to the phone and froze.

"Wait... this isn't jihoon's phone.." it's pink. Jihon's was white.

"I caused trouble didn't I.." I frowned but then realize why I did that in the first place. I gasp

"My brother!" I totally forgot about that, looking at all the beautiful clothes and meeting new friends.

"I need to go—" three of them blocked me.

"Nope. Lisa told me to keep you here. You're our responsibility now. Let's just wait for them ok?" I sighed and nodded.

"Anyway.. by brother. You meant from the past right?" I nodded again.

"That explains it. I thought that was another lie he told me." Jeongyeon rolled her eyes.

"Ugh. My head aches. How can both of you be calm of this situation?" Jennie looked at jisoo and jeongyeon.

Jisoo was about to answer when jennie held a finger up "No, nevermind, that question only applies to jeongyeon."

Jisoo laughed and jeongyeon answered "trust me, it's mind boggling but it's not sinking in just yet."

Jennie folded my used clothes and put it on the paper bag. I gave her my money but she refused to take it.

"It's my welcome gift. I don't really know what the hell's going on, all I know is you are still going to be my model." She said with full of conviction.