𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤

Începe de la început

Caroline takes the available seat by Elena's feet while Clara gently sits on the armchair behind Elena's head, and the brown eyed girl sends Caroline one glance before she rose her arms in defense.

"I know. I'm being smothering," Caroline caves, gazing at Elena with concern. "It's what I do."

"No," Elena interrupts, shaking her head a bit. "It's... it's nice."

"You know what's a brilliant idea?" Clara chimed in, and by the face Caroline sent her, they both had the same thought.

"Tea with vodka!" The two blondes announce at the same time, making all three girls burst into another fit of laughter.

If you saw the three girls on the couch giggling with each other as if it were a normal sleepover, you would've thought everything was right in the world. That one girl didn't just get home from the hospital, that another wasn't worrying about every little thing happening, and that the last didn't just become a vampire.

Caroline jumps up while walking away towards the kitchen, surely to make that tea with vodka. Clara then rose up from her spot on the armchair to replace where Caroline was sitting, and adjusted the blanket so Elena was more comfortable.

"So, how are you?" Elena speaks up, interrupting the soft silence.

"What do you mean how am I? You're the one that was in the hospital, silly," Clara responded, a small smile on her face as she chuckled to herself.

"No, but being...being a vampire. How are you dealing?"

Clara sucked in a deep breath, glancing from the brown haired girl in front of her to the red blanket she was covered with. She swallowed harshly, trying to think of a way to reply.

"It's going to be hard," the blonde started, gazing back up at the girl in front of her. "But Kol's really been by my side me so far, and Caroline said she'd help me with my bloodlust problems, and Damon's gonna get me a stock of blood bags. I'll be okay."

"Oh," Elena perks up, raising one eyebrow at the girl while a sly smirk appears on her face. "Kol, huh?"

Clara shared the same reaction as the brown haired girl, and contemplated telling her how she had the most mind-blowing sex with the ancient vampire. She bit down on her bottom lip, and she could tell Elena was patiently awaiting her answer.

"Okay," Clara caves, peaking over the sofa to see Caroline still busy in the kitchen. "So... me and Kol had sex and—"

"—CLARA BEATRICE LOCKWOOD!"

Clara's face scrunched up as she was abruptly cut off by Caroline rushing herself into the living room, her arms flailing with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Yes, darling?" Clara asked sweetly, sending her infamous puppy dog eyes at the blonde in front of her.

"Now you're even talking like him?!" Caroline exclaimed, and both Elena and Clara shared a mutual face; pure amusement.

"Care, relax, she just likes a boy. It's not the end of the world," Elena retorts, not harshly but more as a statement.

"But she likes a Mikaelson! They're bad news!" The girl argued, clearly annoying her cheeks turned a bit red.