Chapter 28

So you probably hate me now for wanting a break from my so called life and amazing family, don't get me wrong I'm appreciative of everything I have but I just maybe want to breathe.
Sometimes I feel stuck, stuck in my emotions, stuck in mind and sometimes I'm choking, but who do I tell that I want a break, my sister that loves me endlessly, my best friend that's probably going through stuff and doesn't feel the need to tell me about it or my closest friends who have their own issues to deal with.

"Aal honey, come downstairs you have visitors" Stella yelled from downstairs and then I felt a light flicker at the end of the tunnel in my mind. It's probably Mark.
I walked downstairs with a little hope, "you're going on that date" I thought.

"Hi Aal" Aiden and Cory said
"Hello" I replied a bit disappointed but still happy to see them. Just then I received a message.

Hey I'm so sorry, I can't  make it, but I assure you I have a good reason and I did not neglect this date on purpose. I'm so sorry.
-Mark Steadler

"You look gorgeous" Cory said and Aiden nodded.
"Mark isn't coming" I said in a low tone hoping they all heard me
"I just knew it" Stella said
"Stella!" Philip shouted and I turned around to go upstairs to remove all of this stuff It was beginning to feel stuffy here and Stella wasn't helping.
"Aal wait" I heard Cory call behind me
I went to my room so upset at the whole situation.
"May I come in" Cory said at the door and I nodded
"Want to hangout?" he asked
"I'm not sure" I said
"A movie date?" He asked again
"Oh come on you can't let all that make up go to waste" Stella said from behind him and I rolled my eyes🙄 at her.
"She's right you know you can't let all of this go to waste" Aiden supported gesturing at my body and face.
"Or I could still take you on my date" Philip said and I smiled
"Thanks guys but I don't think I want to go out" I said and they all looked at me like what's going on with this girl.
"Guys go on I'll handle it" Cory said and I looked at him wondering what this guy could possibly say that would make me change my mind.
"Aal, or just maybe you want to come over to my place for the night and we could watch movies, play games and possibly paint something together" Cory whispered in my ears and I realized except he says that.
So Cory and I had a plan before his exams to spend a night together before he goes back to Nigeria but as it is he's busy, I'm busy and we haven't had that time but then just maybe today is a perfect time for that and who knows I just I might come back with those babies Stella spoke about😊.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi cuties, I'm glad you've gotten here on this story. Kindly vote, comment to tell me what you think about this chapterand share 😬.