Chapter 4

I was on my way to Aidens room when i bumped into a guy with about 4 heavy textbooks, who still carries heavy books this era when there are e-books I thought to myself.

"You should at least watch where you are going", the guy said

"And don't you get tired of using the same lines and I think you are the one with the issues" I said a bit upset, even though by now I had bumped into him unknowingly but then he's was too rude.

"Oh so she speaks, I thought you were just going to apologize and walk away as usual and by the way my name is Cory" Cory replied as he bent to pick his books.
"excuse me, I don't get you" i answered confused,
"you always bump into me like a lost clumsy person" Cory replied.

"I have better things to attend to and if I'm not being rude I'd like to leave, you should too" i said in annoyance. With that we went our separate ways.
Who does he think he is I thought before my phone rang it's Rewa, the only Nigerian student in my department she's a funny, loving young lady.
I love being in conversations with her she's really reasonable and reserved, she's one of the reasons I've considered visiting Nigeria one of these summer breaks.

"Hi Rewa, what's up?" "Good, we have emergency meeting with the pub health 201 lecturer by 2:10, she specifically requested you were there" she had said
"me, why me?arrrgh tell her I'd be coming a bit late, I'm on the other side of the campus" I said.

"alright then" she replied and we hung up.

I guess seeing Aiden would have to wait I thought and went in the opposite direction.