Chapter 9

so somehow about 6:30 this morning I fell asleep, before hearing this faint knocks on the door which woke me up, I got up and checked to see it was Cory, I wasnt quite sure what to say to him.

"hey, I'm sorry about yesterday and we should be leaving for school in two hours" Cory said hurriedly and Walked away.

In about an hour and a half I had packed my things and was currently waiting for Cory at the reception, I wasn't sure why he was taking so long considering he was already dressed when we he came to my room.

Wonder what's up with him, he's such a jerk, is he really expecting I come and get him or what I thought, I was just about to go check up on him when he showed up, "Sorry it took me long to come downstairs I had to get some things done.

"Are you ready?" Cory said and I nodded, he picked up our bags to the trunk of the car and we zoomed off.

The ride to school was as quiet as a grave yard, I didn't have words to say to Cory and it was obvious he was so uneasy through the drive. In about two hours we were in school and he dropped me off at my hall of residence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there, I'm glad you've gotten here on this story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😊.