Chapter 13

Aiden is so reluctant about helping, really I feel like after being told I lived a lie I would want to suspect everything and everyone around me but something tells me Aiden is probably just tired of being entangled in lives of two miserable sisters.

I mean he has his life to live, he has never complained or said anything about being tired of us but really if I come back in my next life I want to meet Aiden but this time as my real brother I thought as watched Stella lie next to me intubated in one of the local hospitals Aiden took us to avoid attracting attention from the friends and family did I say family I meant people that knew us through Anika.

"Madame what would you like to have for lunch" one of the Nurses asked "is Aiden here yet?" I asked really hoping she knew

"Madam I asked what you would have for Lunch" she asked again "Are you really that dumb to see that food is the least of my problems right now, you just find me Aiden and I'll be fine" I answered in the rudest manner I've ever had, well wasn't that bad considering this Nurse should be in her late 20's or early 30's, I mean who cares what her age is all I need right now is to find Aiden.

I need to know how he found us some things are not just adding up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there, I'm glad you've gotten here on this story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😊.