Chapter 23

At the beginning of this journey being Allison was my Favorite thing in the world but right now good as Being Allison sounds it sucks to be Allison.

It still bugs me that my assumed parents never looked back it's like they never cared or it was all part of the act you know, it would have been amazing if Allison wasn't a lie.

"Allison Lyric, get your butt down here" Stella shouted from the living room well I can't see where she is but she's downstairs and what could she be ranting about this time I thought.

"give me a minute" I yelled back, I got out of my bed and walked downstairs "what is it" I asked a bit upset seeing she's with a bowl of popcorn staring at the tv and she doesn't seem angry.

"Greys anatomy is airing now" she said giggling "so you mean you screamed because Greys Anatomy is airing" I asked raising my brows at her.

"you know could have said it and" I continued before she interrupted me

"get your butt down here And stop talking Weber is getting married" she said while staring at the tv intently I just gave up arguing and walked down the stairs.
**** 10minutes later*******

"Maggie is making you tear up?, I know right she's such hopeless romantic" Stella asked, when she noticed the tears in my eyes after looking at me for a moment I finally nodded and she said "that's not it"

"huh" I replied
"it's not the movie" she continued and I nodded "what's up?" She asked turning off the tv to face me

"it's nothing I'd be fine" I lied.

"Allison, you can talk to me about anything, literally anything" she said making sure the 'anything' sank deep in my head.

"I was just worried, I mean after all of that drama Mom or Nathan didn't look back" I said looking away

"I know how you feel trust me I do, come" she said dragging me behind her upstairs, she took me to her room.

A brown box sat on her dresser similar to the one I found a night before, she lifted the lid and took out a white envelope and stretched it to me "read it" she said.         

Dear Stella,                                                          we are glad you told Allison the truth and it's better if she stayed with you for the summer break as this would be the last time you would be seeing her, we want our baby girl back home by September before school starts, any stretch on the issue would attract the law into this.                                                     -Anika Hale.                                                        

"When did she send this" I asked already in tears 😭,

"two weeks ago, she's tracking you actually" she said

"are we going to give up?" I asked frowning at the letter

"No worries I spoke to a lawyer and he said they are empty threats, you're an adult according to law and you can make your decisions" she said giggling

"and she did check up on you, I mean she found out where you live" she said laughing a bit "Stella as much as I want to feel bad now the faces you're making are wayyy too funny" I said between my laughs.

"we're gonna be fine, just if you stay with me and don't give up" she said looking straight into my eyes
"Romans 8:28?" She asked
"All things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose" I replied closing my eyes and letting every word of the verse sink in my head
" thats right"  she said winking at me.