Chapter 3

Aiden had promised to take me home in his new car and these thoughts has been dancing on my mind for days and it's Friday already, my favorite day of the week I've got no classes and I get to see my sister .
My phone beeped, I checked.

" Hey, I would be there to pick you at 8, see you soon.
-❤️Aiden"

the message read and I squealed, I rushed to pack my backpack and brushes.

It was 12:30pm already, Aiden had not come or called.  Is he in danger, is he fine, was he kidnapped I thought as I laid on my bed, I removed my pillow from my face and grabbed my sketch pad and pencil from my desk.

An hour later, I stepped out of the room to get my paint brushes from the rack where I had spread them. I grabbed then and then bumped into a guy with four heavy textbooks "you should at least watch where you are going" he said. "I'm sorry," I apologized and walked away. I wonder why these lad has heavy tecybooks when there are E-books

I jammed the door behind me and laid the paint brushes on the brown paper, I took the first jar of paint and looked for the name on thr jar. I retirned thr jar and looked from the rest of the jar to find Sienna in thr order I had arranged it- primary colors, then secondary then the others. My phone pinged an I grabbed it to see who it was,
    I'm downstairs

        -Aiden❤
I immediately packed up the brushes and turned thr easel towards the wall. I returned the jar of paint to the rack and grabbed my backpack from my bed. I straightened the edges of the bed and and rushed out of the room negore locking the door.

There was a bit of traffic but in two hours we were home, when had Aiden had parked his car, I went to check up on Friz, Friz is the youngest in the family, he's an Australian terrier, he's fluffy and cute.
A

iden had gotten our bags into the house before I got back so I just went in.

I'm honestly so happy to see my Stella

"we have to go" he said and I got confused, Aiden just grabbed my hand dragged me into the car and zoomed off.

"Aiden what on earth is going on, you can't just storm off like that, I haven't seen my sister, Aiden!!!!!!!" I screamed and he kept driving without even listening to me.

"Mia was in there" he said coldly, I was about to shout once again but after hearing what he had said i reached out to calm him down, really hoping my words could help.

"Aiden I'm so sorry,you should have explained earlier Mia was there I'm sorry" I said with a sadly.
Mia is Aiden's Mom well she used to be nice and very fun to be with but when Aiden turned 10 she became a terror did I say terror she became what no one could explain but one thing was sure my Mom knew what was going on, they are best friends after all.

After about an hour of talking we decided to head to his apartment.

Aiden's (POV)
Allison had not returned so I decided get our bags into the house, on entering into house, i heard shouts from house like a girl was crying but i tried to convince myself that it was probably from the tv.

"Nathan please, I promise to not to tell anyone, just please don't hurt me!, Nathan please ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" the girl cried but it seems like he wasn't listening to her so I tried to move closer to the room to see who it was and help her out.

"shut your mouth you broken slut of a child, you broke my home,you are going to suffer" Nathan said.

I heard the doors of the house open and i realized Aal was coming in so I ran as fast as i could towards the door to stop her from entering, as soon as i got to the door, i dragged her out of the house into the car and zoomed off.

I drove so roughly out of the estate panting and sweating through all of this Aal was shouting at me, so ignorantly asking why i acted that way.

After driving an hour and a half of driving without directions i finally decided to stop and explain.
"Mia was in there" i lied, Allison was about to shout once again but after hearing what i had said she got calm.
"Aiden I'm so sorry, you should have explained earlier Mia, was there, I'm sorry".
After an hour of talking we decided to head to my apartment.
Every time I feel the need to protect her she's like my sister, like my baby sister but then I can't protect her for long.