Chapter 17b

CORY ADEWALE-SMITH
so seeing Stella care so much for Allison made me remember Remi, she was so nice, calm, beautiful, a prayer warrior and would always encourage me to better at whatever I was doing even when I was the top student I miss her so much if only she were here. It's 11:39pm and Aiden and I just got back from the Hale's apartment and walking to my room seems so stressful and tiring even though I can see my room from where I'm standing.

I can be so lazy at times but who cares About a really lazy Doctor🤣 I thought as I dragged myself to my room, on approaching my room I started hearing moans of a lady more like she's really enjoying the moment well, not that I'm so sure since I can't see her.
It's probably Shawn's girlfriend making those funny sounds but really I need privacy from all this crap they've been doing lately I guess I'll sleep at the library tonight thank God I have a textbook in my bag and I have no class and I'm not on call tomorrow😭 thank God.

AIDEN BLACK

So I've been trying to make things right with Stella and Allison, Stella as always accepted me with open arms but Allison on the other hand was not so receptive but then I still have to try, I owe her an apology and if I'm being honest I know I don't deserve a second chance.

That aside, what's amazing about this whole reunion thing is Cory and I are getting close after we met at the barbershop and he was really nice and I like his sense of humor. He can be so thoughtful as well, he always checks up on Aal and Stella with me despite his busy schedule well, he probably likes Aal but either ways he's a really cool guy I hope for a good friendship with him and I hope I'm really doing the right thing. so help me God.

STELLA HALE

So after all of those drama with Anika and Nathan, I'm finally at peace and everything feels or is sane, I'm actually kind of nervous with starting all of this and I just can't show it, I have to be strong for Allison I thought and tears started streaming down my face.

There's a lot she still doesn't know but not yet, she can't digest it all at once, she deserves the best of environment and sanity and God help me I'm willing to be there for her with all I have in me.

She's a sweet little sister and I wish Lexis and Arizona were here, Mum and Dad even.

I should keep encouraging and being the best sister. so help me God.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there, I'm glad you've gotten here on this story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😊.