Chapter 8

Boundaries, I really appreciate people that understood what boundaries really meant.

"Hey Cory have you seen my charger"I yelled across the room, hoping that he had seen it cause for real he has been in my space the whole time, I know I wanted this by this I mean a break from school with a friend, I got the vibe till Saturday night.

"Babes you should chill out more okay, it's right behind you" Cory said while holding me by my waist, and looking intently into my eyes.

I wasn't quite sure the feelings that were flashing through his eyes as his eyes lingered from my eyes to my lips and back and forth, I wasn't quite sure what to do but before I could look away to break the eye contact he locked his lips with mine, "did he just kiss me?".

"Omg!  we are kissing." With these thoughts running through my head I wasn't returning the kiss, so he held my waist more passionately and I found my stray tongue moving around in his mouth, his soft manly hands moving up and down my back as though stroking it and then to my bra strap to unhook them and my hands around his waist.

I was currently breathing in his mint smell as he stopped to kiss my neck with his arms around my waist, this feeling was too good to be true, And then out of no where I thought "what if this a trap?", "you barely know this guy Aal", "Aal he's crossing his limits", "Aal he's taking advantage of you" the voices in my head and with that I broke away from the kiss and withdrawing from anything going on, " I don't think I'm ready for this" I said so plainly hoping he would just walk out of the room.

"hey we don't have to if you don't want to, I mean I could wait and I'm sorry I pushed this hard" Cory said as he walked out of the room probably disappointed.

I screwed it up like always do and if I'm being honest Cory is a great guy but I'm not just ready for this.

All through the night I was sleepless, It's 4am and I still had not slept so I decided to call Stella, the phone rang for about four times before she finally picked up "hey Aal, what's up why did you call this early" Stella asked.

I wasn't quite sure what was up with her but she sounded like she had been crying the whole night.

"Stel, are you alright you sound like you've been crying" I asked hoping she would actually be honest about this one thing because to be honest Stella always kept a lot of things from me and anytime I asked she would probably say she's protecting my peace or she's saving me.

"Oh I'm fine I'm just a bit tired and I haven't slept so that's probably why I sound that way" Stella said.

well I wasn't convinced enough and knowing Stella well enough I know that she wouldn't talk So I did not press the issue any further.

"Okay I just called to find out if you were alright " I said and hung up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there, I'm glad you've gotten here on this story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😊.