Chapter 18

It's been three weeks since Stella and I moved in, honestly I haven't felt so much peace and comfort in a while and Stella has been nothing but lovely, and Aiden he comes regularly to the house to hangout with Stella and I.

well We haven't had one of our long talks in a while, and honestly every time he comes over I always have it in mind to ask questions but I just never ask.

"Hey, Stella says you should come downstairs for desserts 🍨 she made strawberry milkshake, ice cream and pancakes 🥞" Aiden said so excited as he named the desserts, he still hasn't changed I miss my best Friend a lot.

"Tell her I'd come down in a bit" I replied with a smile and he nodded and left.

I went downstairs after wrapping up my project.

"Aal milkshake or ice cream first" Stella asked so excited, she really loves making desserts and I miss it, she usually baked when Nate or Anika had a home party I squeezed my eyes close at the thought of Anika and Nate.

"Milkshake" I replied

"Thought as much" Stella said as she dropped it on the table
"And may I know why you're smiling at my sister?" I asked Aiden confused

" I admire your sister and her love for you, I wish I had a sister" Aiden replied smiling at Stella.

"Aiden no worries I'll try my best to be a good sister to you too, your frozen yogurt is in the fridge as requested " Stella said and we all smiled.
"Stella, I'm leaving soon I have tutorials at the foundation but make sure you keep my share of the cake" Aiden said half way into his yoghurt
"You can trust me with it but I don't know about Aal" she said and I smiled at her.

After desserts Aiden was about to leave when I finally took the courage to ask Aiden, I'm done playing games.

"Hey wanna talk" I asked avoiding his eye😏.

"yh if you want to" He replied so we stepped out and took a walk down the street.

"so you kinda disappeared" I said really hoping he would provide a reasonable explanation.

"yhhhhhhhhhhhh" he said and I was really expecting something reasonable to be said after but then he just kept quiet,honestly i could feel myself start to get upset 😡.

"Aal I'm sorry, and I really need you to understand that what happened wasn't my fault and that night I found you guys with Stella's help she texted me a few hours before and asked that I meet you guys two hours later if she dint call back" he said.
well he sounded so sorry so I just stopped and gave him a hug, I missed my best friend and it's killing me that we haven't spoken in a while.

"Aiden are you telling me the truth right now" I asked tearing already up.

"yes" he said truly sorry and he pecked my forehead.
"Aal" he called
"yh" I answered
  "I love you" he then said
"I love you too, but no more secrets" I replied "no more secrets" he said again and hugged me tightly and we headed  home 🏡.

We were two houses away so I told Aiden he could leave as he was running late for his tutorial classes.

"Hey, you're running late for your class you should get going" I said

"I'll walk you home, they can wait I'm the one teaching, a teacher is never late his students are probably too early" he said smiling

"you sound funny, and arrogant " I said and he laughed.

In five minutes we were home we said our goodbyes and he left.

After about an hour after Aiden had gone I heard a knock on the door and I was wondering who could visit at this hour.

"Stella are you expecting a guest" I asked "nope" she yelled across the room, she seems so excited tonight I thought

"Alright I'll get the door then, someone's knocking" I said with the hope that she heard me.

I opened the door and right before me was a old but pretty lady, well let's just say a pretty Granny.

"Good evening I'm Macy your neighbor" she said in a calm voice

"hi, I'm Aal, sorry Allison" I said with a smile "hmmmm, Ma are you looking for someone or you need something" I asked politely.

"Hey, Granny Macy, come on in I didnt even know you were there, Aal get her a drink" Stella said.
Well I'm kind of confused here but then since Stella feels she's okay to be around we're good I thought as I pour the old lady a glass of juice.

AIDEN BLACK's POV
"Hey wanna talk" She asked smirking at me 😏.

"yh if you want to" i replied so we stepped out and took a walk.

"so you kinda disappeared" She said, honestly I had the intentions to tell her every damn thing that happened but then I couldn't.

"yhhhhhhhhhhhh" she looked like she could punch me in the face with the reply I just gave so I decided to start with an apology.

"Aal I'm sorry, and I really need you to understand that what happened wasn't my fault and that night I found you guys with Stella's help she texted me a few hours before and asked that I meet you two there two hours later if she dint call back" I lied, well i sounded convincing and feels like she bought my story and then she gave me a hug, lying to my best friend is one of the things that hurt me the most but then our lives are on the line and any silly mistakes from my side and we are gone and by gone i mean it.

Anika isn't going to spare any of us and as for Stella I bet she has her reasons for having me keep this from Aal.

"Aiden are you telling me the truth right now" She said tearing up,

"yes" i said with my heart skipping a beat  and i pecked her forehead
  "Aal" i called
"yh" she answered, I love you but then this is to protect us I thought before saying
  "I love you", 

"I love you too, but no more secrets" She replied
"no more secrets" i said, after this no more secrets I thought to myself and hugged her tightly.

"Hey, you're running late for your class you should get going" she said

"I'll walk you home, they can wait I'm the one teaching, a teacher is never late his students are probably too early" i replied smiling

"you sound funny, and arrogant " she replied and I laughed, she always thinks I'm arrogant well what can a smart ass like me say.

In five minutes we were home we said our goodbyes and I left with the guilt of the lie.
I honestly wish I could tell her but she can't handle it, besides Stella doesn't want her to find out yet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there, I'm glad you've gotten here on this story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😊.