Chapter 16

I was done with my classes for the day so I decided to stop by at Aidens room but then I remembered he would be visiting later tonight so i left.

There's something I'm missing I thought and there I remembered I had not seen Cory in a while so I went to check his room on getting there I stopped as i heard moaning of a female, couldn't be coming from Cory's room right? I mentally asked myself as I moved closer and finally stopped as I was about to open the door.

"dammmit I just knew this guy wasn't worth my feelings after all, there I said It I had feelings for  Cory but then I wasn't bold enough to say it, he was just the perfect definition everything I wanted in a man smart, a good character, God fearing, handsome with no effort, an artist but he was too good to be true" I thought  as I walked away upset😡.

I walked away from Alexander Hall, so upset and determined not to talk to Cory again.

"wait, you pushed him away, you told him you weren't ready, you told him to leave, you see you have no reason to get upset and angry over it" i thought again as I walked even further towards the school gate and to the clinic.

It was 30 minutes ride and I was back to the clinic, Stella had dressed up and was ready to check out of the room when she saw me "what are you so upset about darling" Stella asked so concerned

"it's nothing never mind" i replied.

"young woman I can't harbor an angry woman in my new home on the first night it's better you give me hug and let what's bothering you dissolve for now and then we can talk about it later" Stella said with a smiling.

"you sure do know how to make me smile and forget my worries" i said as i hug Stella and smiled.                                      

I picked the bag while Stella led me out of the room and shut the door behind her.

"Aal darling are you okay?" Stella asked while filling her forms at the reception

"I was just wondering why Aiden is coming with us after disappearing for three weeks" I asked somewhat upset you know honestly if her reply was 'oh Aal he explained to me what's going on I'll explain to you later' I think I would have been good until she spoke.

"Aal, Aiden has been coming over for days and he's been looking out for us, I mean he's been a good friend and brother and besides I thought I mentioned it to you earlier, get over it Aal she had said

"Allison make sure you guys remain friends" Stella said again like she doesn't owe me an explanation of what she just said.

Okay, maybe I take things to personal but then I think I deserve an explanation of what goes on around here🌚😡🧐 I thought again before hearing a familiar masculine voice.

"Hey" Aiden said while waving with a broad smile.

"Hi" I said while rolling my eyes 🙄. 

I mean you can't just appear and disappear I get it you and my sister are on good terms but not with me okay, y'all need to speak up more I thought before hearing another familiar  voice okay this time I wasn't expecting that duck 🦆 to show his face here like seriously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there, I'm glad you've gotten here on this story. Don't forget to vote, comment and share 😊.