1.12 Telling Henry the Truth

Magsimula sa umpisa

Then I handed them to him "Henry, these are the pages that show the worst of me, the kind of evil that I was. It's on you to decide what you want to do with them. But I want you to know that I am not that person anymore. That's why I left the magic forest to change"

Henry looked at the pages and nodded.

I looked down.

Suddenly he hugged me.

I hugged back, surprised but then smiled.

Henry "Thank you so much, Echo, for everything"

I smiled "Champ"

Henry looked at me "Can you show me your powers?"

I sighed but then nodded "sure"

Then kneeled down to the ground and siphoned the life out of the grass, it turned from green to brown, dead.

I looked at Henry who watched with wide eyes. It felt so good to have your old magic run back through your veins.

Henry "you're a siphoner"

I nodded "yes. Watch"

Then I walked over to the field of different colored flowers "Henry, name me a color"

Henry "Blue"

I smiled amused and then held my open palm out to the flowers and concentrated.

Henry "WOW!!"

The flower pedals turned blue.

Henry "what else can you do?"

Me "Everything the Evil Queen can do but I have to siphon power out of something to transform it into magic"

He nodded "that's so cool"

I shook my head "Not always"

Henry "How long does your siphoned magic last?"

Me "Till I used it all."

Henry "why haven't you used your powers before?"

Me "Because the curse seems to block everything related to magic in Storybrooke."

He nodded "That's why you called me out here. Out of town"

I nodded "yes"

Then I looked at August "so you really told him everything about yourself?"

August nodded "yes"

Me "Wooden Doll"

He rolled his eyes.

Across the street from Gold's Pawn Shop.

August, Henry and i were lurking around. Turned out Kathryn's still alive which makes Gold's and Regina's plan useless.

August "It's almost nine. You all set? You know what to do? "

Henry " Operation Cobra is always ready. I just... "

August" You just what? "

Henry shrugged "I don't understand what this has to do with getting Emma to believe. "

August "Sometimes, other priorities assert themselves. Can you handle a little improvisation?"

Henry nodded "Yeah. Can you? "

Me "Let me do it"

They looked at me.

Me "i know how to distract him"

August "you sure?"

I nodded "yeah"

August nodded "Then go."