𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

Start from the beginning

"I'll be here for you, and so will Damon and Stefan and—"

"Oh, so a psychopathic maniac, a headstrong manipulative dick, and a bloodaholic brooding ripper are going to show me the ropes?"

Kol seemed shocked by Clara's sudden harsh comment, and she took it as the mood was finally destroyed. She rose from the bed, taking the rather thin white sheets with her to cover her body, and walked over to pick up her clothes. She shrugged on her underwear and shorts, and while she couldn't find her shirt she spotted Kol's from across the room hanging from the bed, and she quickly tossed it on.

Clara felt the heat on her arm from the incoming sunlight, and it started to sting a bit, and while groaning rather loudly she stomped her way over to the curtains, closing them swiftly so no more sunlight made its way into the room.

"We just want to help you."

"I think out of all of you, Caroline is best fitted to teach me," Clara commented, turning to look at the boy still in bed. Another moment from looking at Kol's amazing chest and Clara feared she would've just hopped back in bed and made love once again, but she turned her head so she wouldn't be distracted. "And I'll have to get a small stock of blood bags, too."

"Is this you saying you're going to do it?" Kol asked, a bit of excitement brimming his tone.

Clara rolled her eyes, finally giving in to seeing the glint of happiness in Kol's eyes, and she flung up her arms.

"I guess I'll be needing some human blood then."

A grin crossed Kol's face as he jumped up from the bed, the blanket that was covering his lower half fell to the floor and Clara bursted into laughter as she saw his almost nude body — excluding his thin black boxes.

"Oh my gosh, Kol cover up!" The girl exclaimed in between laughs, raising her hands to cover her eyes.

"Oh, darling, it's nothing you haven't already seen," Kol counters equally as happy, and he scoops the girl up by grabbing onto her hips while she instinctively wraps her legs around the boys waist. She lets out a squeak as he does so, and the two ripple out with laughter.

The two interlock their lips together for a quick, but meaningful, kiss. Kol gently sets the girl back down on solid footing, and they separate from their kiss when Clara suddenly heard her phone go off. The boy let out a groan as the blonde moved away from him and towards the nightstand, where her phone was residing.

As Clara was walking over to her nightstand, a pain doubled in her head. She let out a groan, grimacing as she hold her pounding head in her hand. Another — much louder — whimper escaped Clara's lips as the pain was just getting worse.

She suddenly felt a pair of hands on her back as she was now holding her head in both her hands with closed eyes. She knew it was Kol helping her to make sure she was okay, but the pain was only growing.

"What's wrong?" Kol asks as the girls whimpers kept repeating. "Clara?"

"It won't stop," was all Clara could muster out, and she started wondering if it was because she'd gone so long into transition that she was so weak her body couldn't handle it.

"I think you need to feed, love."

The thought of drinking human blood always seemed like a disgusting idea, but right now, it was the best idea Kol's ever had. Any other type of food sounded utterly gross in Clara's head, except for the one burning desire for blood.