𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮—"𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙖𝙯𝙞𝙣𝙜"

———

𝘾𝙇𝘼𝙍𝘼 𝙈𝙊𝘼𝙉𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘼 𝘽𝙄𝙏 at the sunlight sneaking into her room, noticing that she left part of her curtains open. The sunlight felt brighter than usual, and it almost burned as she met eye contact with it. Thankfully, it only covered half of her bed so as she snuggled up closer to Kol, it stopped touching her.

The blonde quickly glanced to the alarm clock she had sitting on her nightstand, and after a moment of doing the math, she realized she has about four hours before she would die if she didn't feed.

Clara's eyes flickered from the alarm clock to the sleeping soundly Kol beside her, and she smiles genuinely at the brown haired boy. He looked so peaceful with his eyes shut, and where you could only hear the rising and falling of his breath.

The boy and girl were huddled together, Kol laying on his back with his chest still exposed from the sheets while Clara covered up her nude chest with the blanket. Kol's arm was wrapped around Clara's shoulders as she rested her head on his chest while the other was laying on his stomach.

The blonde couldn't help but stare at the helplessly gorgeous man she had breathtaking sex with to the point where the couple lost count. It was so unlike Clara to have such scandalous sex, and she couldn't wait to see her girlfriends reaction when she told them she had done it with the ancient vampire.

"You're staring, love."

A soft giggle escaped Clara's mouth as she realized Kol had been awake, and a smile crossed her face.

"I'm gazing," Clara corrected, planting a few soft kisses on the boys chest.

"It's creepy."

"It's romantic," Clara rolled her eyes as Kol opened his, sending the girl a small smirk. "I could so get used to this."

Kol's smirk faded from his face as the girls words, and Clara knitted together her eyebrows as to what she said to make the boy so sad so quickly.

Then it hit her, she would be dead in four hours tops if she didn't feed. So, she wouldn't have the chance to get used to waking up every morning beside Kol because she would be gone.

"Look, I didn't mean it—"

"—Are you going to feed?"

Kol leaned forward, the sheet dropping softly to just barely cover his hips as he moved his back to where it was being supported by Clara's bed post. By doing this, the blonde also has to move since she was originally laying on Kol's chest, so she moved her head back onto a soft pillow instead.

Clara let a loud sigh leave her lips as her reply, and she wished she never said anything in the beginning because she'd rather just lay all in bed all day with the brown eyed boy.

"Answer the question, Clara," Kol's mood shifts from gentleness to a bit more harsh, and a small headache rang throughout Clara's ears.

"I really want to live. I don't want to die, I mean, does anyone really wish to die? But being a vampire, Kol, I'm not sure I can handle it," the girl mumbles for the most part, feeling her own self pity taking form in the bottom of her stomach.