S E V E N T E E N

Here's where I gave up on editing because i'm too fucking lazy, enjoy the unedited rest of the book xo.

»»»

The sight was rather odd, a bunny fast asleep against the warm belly of a giant lion. It was a surprise the bed was still standing at all.

"Jungkook." Taehyung says softly picking up the tiny bunny. His eyes roaming over the lion. He wasn't afraid, he was annoyed that his sheets would stink like lion.

"Jungkook." He mumbles the small bunny's eyes now softly opening and looking around. Taehyung holds the bunny close to his chest and leaves the guest bedroom without another word.

"Turn back." Taehyung demands but the bunny remains a bunny. "Jungkook..."

Taehyung sighs putting the bunny down on the bed. "Turn. Back." The bunny crawls under the blankets and slowly turns back into a human. Sheets wrapped around him.

Taehyung moves a little closer and sits down on the bed to stare into the bunny's eyes. "I've overheard a little thing you said, you said your only friends were Namjoon and Chaelin."

Jungkook nods eagerly.

"And what about Jimin?" Taehyung asks while the bunny crosses his arms with a pout.

"Jiminie is mean to bunny, bunny doesn't want to talk to panda anymore."

Taehyung's eyes light up.

"Want me to send them home? To their master's home?" He asks and Jungkook thinks about this before nodding his head.

"Hate stupid panda."

Taehyung jumps up and leaves the room. Jungkook just sits in the bed and waits for his master to return. Which the man soon does a grin on his face.

"Bunny." The wolf says leaning in closer. "Soon this house will be ours."

Jungkook perks up. "Kookie's house?"

"Your house." Taehyung confirms before softly running his hands over the bunny's ear making the boy shiver under the touch.

"We can do anything."

"Anything?" Jungkook asks with wide eyes.

"Anything." The wolf confirms.

Bunny clasp his hands before leaning forward. "Master close your eyes." He demands and Taehyung complies hearing the bunny move around.

"Open up!" Bunny says and Taehyung opens his eyes before nearly chocking.

He stares at the bunny with wide eyes.

"Where did you get that?!" He asks moving over to the bunny.

Jungkook smiles proudly. "Found it when I was exploring! They were in a room like master's but it smelt different-"

"My brother is going to kill you if he sees this." Taehyung mutters while looking at his hybrid dressed in his brother's clothes.

Then he grins at the excited bunny. He's actually kinda curious to what his brother would do to the poor little bunny.

Meanwhile Jungkook looks at himself in the mirror in the large sweater giving him sweater paws and even the pants are too big but he doesn't care. He likes how the clothes feel.

"How about you show Namjoon's master what you did, huh?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook's face lights up.

He leaves the room and goes to find Jin.

Taehyung follows behind but Jungkook is way too excited to notice the smirk on his master's face.

When Jungkook storms into the bedroom Jin is currently using without knocking or even a warning Taehyung smiles even wider.

Oh the way Jin will blow up.

And this is all just good for Taehyung because he will be the one to save the bunny and the bunny will feel safe with him.

Standing around the corner he listens to the events going down.

"What the fuck are you wearing?!" He hears Jin growl.

"M-mast-"

The bunny is cut off. "Shut up, it's about time someone taught you how things work around here."

Taehyung is pretty sure Jin has the bunny in a strong hold and that's when he decides to step inside the room looking at both men.

"Oh my, what is going on here?" He asks faking his surprise.

"Taehyung either you punish your bunny or I will." Jin spits and Taehyung chuckles before softly pushing The older wolf away from the bunny.

Shaking his head he wraps his arms around the bunny lovingly. "Hush brother, the bunny can't help it, he doesn't know the rules."

"Then teach him!" Jin spits.

Taehyung smirks. "I will."

"Master, bunny scared." Kookie whispers and Taehyung grins before pressing the bunny closer. "Don't worry bun, master's got you."

Jin grits his teeth as he catches up to what's happening. "You're a rat Taehyung, a dirty rat."

"Last time I checked you were getting ready to leave." He says and his brother shows a fake smile before nodding his head. "My fucking pleasure."

Taehyung leads the bunny away and once back in Taehyung's room he cups the bunny's face. "I'm sorry bunny, I didn't know he would react that way."

"Bunny don't like that stupid man! How can Joonie like such a scary meanie?!" Bunny says his eyes filled with confusion.

"I don't know bunny, but don't you think master deserves a reward?" Taehyung asks and bunny's eyes widen before nodding his head. "Master was such a good boy!"

Taehyung eye twitches at the words but he accepts it for now.

"Then give master a little kiss." Taehyung says leaning in closer but bunny stands frozen.

Taehyung studies his face for a second.

"You don't know how to kiss don't you?" He then asks and the bunny nods his head slowly before lowering it. "S-sorry."

Taehyung chuckles and shakes his head. "It's okay bunny, I'll teach you."

The bunny stares up at him with wide eyes. Wondering why his master has been so sweet the past day.

"Follow my movements okay bunny? And then master will give you pointers to where you can improve okay?" Taehyung says just wanting to kiss the bunny.

The bunny nods and before he knows it, Taehyung has stolen his first kiss.

»»»