"Aaron-!"

"No, I don't want to hear your bullshit anymore. Unless you have something else to talk about then give me a call. Otherwise, I not coming"

"Fine, but just think about it Aaron"

I drive back home to where I have someone waiting for me. I try not to think so much of what happened between me and my father.

Sigh.

If only he could understand a more simpler life than isolating me my whole life. I arrive into the parking lot to where I met up in the spot. I get out and stare at the house for a second. It makes me smile to know I have someone now who isn't my father always arguing at me.

I unlock the door and push the door open to see Aphmau sitting on the couch watching Netflix with Celestia and Alexander. The dogs start barking and wagging their tails as I arrive.

"Hey Aaron!" She turns around.

"Hey babe"

"So, how was your meeting with your dad?" She questions.

"Bad"

"I'm sorry about that"

"It's fine, I just want to relax" I walk around the couch and sit down next to her. I put my arm around her bring her closer to me. She lay her head on my shoulder and smiled.

I may not have the 'perfect' life but at least I have someone to love and care for.

"Control those eyes, Aaron!"

"I'll control them when I want to!"

He sighs.

"Aaron, why can't you be a good son and obey my orders?"

He stays quiet. He only had one thing on his mind.

"This is why I completely cut you off in college. You never let me do anything without one of your 'precious' guard watching over me"

"Don't put that tone of voice with me young man!"

"I'm done with this conversation"

"What do you mean 'you're done' with this conversation? You're not done"

"What does that mean?"

"You're staying here until we finish this conversation and until you control those eyes!"

His eyes turns back to his normal eye color.

"No, I'm not, I'm going home to where my girlfriend is waiting for me to arrive. I don't care what you think of her just because she a human. I love her and you can't stop me from loving her"

"Aaron-!"

"No, I don't want to hear your bullshit anymore. Unless you have something else to talk about then give me a call. Otherwise, I not coming"

Aarmau OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara