93 [Fallin' All In You]

Description: You're happy that you got to marry your best friend and have two amazing kids with him.

• • •

You stood at the stove in your kitchen, listening to the sounds of your two kids playing in the living room. Just as you were about to call the two of them to come to their places at the table, the front door opened.

"Daddy!" Your little girl said happily, watching as Lewis' face lit up with a smile. Your two kids immediately rushed over to him, arms wide open. Lewis let out a chuckle, squishing their little bodies in his arms softly, his heart soaring as he heard their giggles.

"Emma," he said to your daughter, reaching behind him and grabbing the flowers he had stopped to get on his way home. "Go and give these to mummy, okay?"

She nodded quickly, a grin on her face before she took off towards the kitchen where you were fixing the two kids' plates. You watched your daughter bounce into the room, holding out the flowers for you to take.

"Daddy said these were for you."

You looked behind her as Lewis walked into the kitchen, a smile on his face. You smiled too, taking the bouquet of red roses from her hand and smelling them. Roses were your favourite.

"Thank you, sweetie," you said and she smiled before going off to continue playing with her brother, Caleb. Meanwhile, Lewis made his way towards you, immediately pulling you into his arms.

"You didn't have to get me flowers, y'know," you said, his forehead pressing against yours as he brushed a piece of hair out of your face.

"Just think of it as a gift for putting up with the late shifts for the past week and a half," he said, making you let out a small laugh before leaning forward and closing the gap between you two.

After a few seconds, you both pulled away, Lewis kissing your cheek before making his way over the stove. "Smells delicious. Anything I can help with?"

You shook your head. "Nope, I don't think so."

He nodded before taking one of the cooled down pots off the stove and putting it on the table. After everything was set, you called your kids into the dining room.

Dinner consisted of a light conversation between you and Lewis, Emma and Caleb cutting in occasionally to ask Lewis about his job, even though they had heard it plenty of times before. They loved hearing funny stories of Auntie Freya and Uncle Josh, who were you and Lewis' best friends.

After dinner, Emma and Caleb went off to play for a bit while Lewis went upstairs to change. You went upstairs shortly after him, feet padding against the carpeted stairs. You opened the door to your bedroom to see him in a pair of grey sweats and a ZRK LDN t-shirt. You smiled before walking up behind him and wrapping your arms around his torso.

He relaxed into your touch before turning around to face you, "Hi, Y/N/N."

"Hey," you smiled up at him, giggling slightly.

You found yourself getting lost in your thoughts, thinking about how grateful you were to have such a loving, supportive husband and to have two, amazing kids. You were happy with life, happy with the life you chose to spend with Lewis, who has been your best friend since you were eleven.

You felt a small tear roll down your cheek, making Lewis' heart stop for a quick second. "Y/N, what's wrong? Why are you crying, babe?"

You shook your head, telling him not to worry. "I'm fine, I promise, I'm fine. They're just happy tears, that's all."

He looked down at you and smiled. "Happy tears?"

You nodded. "I just got to thinking what a great life I have with you and the kids and I truly couldn't be anymore thankful. I love you."

By now you were still letting the tears fall, making him pull you into his chest. He kissed the top of your head and rubbed your back. You were all that he has ever wanted, and now that he has you, he doesn't plan on letting go anytime soon.

"Why's mummy crying?" You heard the little girl's voice from the doorway. You and Lewis both pulled apart to see your two kids standing at the doorway.

"Mummy's not crying because she's sad, darling," Lewis said, walking over to the confused, almost upset looking kids, "Mummy's crying because she's happy and she loves us very much."

You smiled from where you were standing before the little girl bounced over to you, her arms open. You chuckled, picking her up before she wrapped her arms around your neck, giving you a squeeze.

"I love you, mummy." She said, her voice muffled slightly by your shirt. you kissed the top of your head as Lewis picked up your son, a smile on his face as he watched you.

"I love you too, baby, so much."