36 [Work It Out]

36 [Work It Out]
Description: After a massive argument with Lewis on your one year anniversary, you distance yourself from the sidemen house, where most of your friends hang out because you didn't want to risk seeing him. When you eventually decide to go over there, Josh forces you to work things out.

• • •

You had distanced yourself from The Sidemen house since your boyfriend Lewis usually hangs out there. You and Lewis had an argument two weeks ago when you were on a date for your one year anniversary.

This was your first full-blown argument and it was over something stupid. Nevertheless, because you were both as stubborn as each other, you hadn't spoken in two weeks - the longest you had gone without speaking or even seeing each other.

Simon had texted you asking you to come over because the rest of the guys missed your company. You knocked on the large door in front of you when you arrived.

Barely a minute later, Josh opened the door. "Y/N! We've missed you so much!" He grinned, hugging you.

You walked into the kitchen where everyone was hanging out. You were greeted by Simon, Vik and JJ (who also lived here with Josh) along with Tobi, Freya and Talia. You gave everyone a hug, except Lewis who was also in the kitchen. You both completely ignored each other, everyone looking completely puzzled.

"Is there a reason why you two aren't talking to each other?" Tobi asked, seeing that you and Lewis had completely ignored each other.

"You should ask him seeing as he thinks he knows everything," you replied bitterly, causing Lewis to glare at you. You sat down on a spare stool, as far away from Lewis as possible, everyone still bewildered at what was going on. You returned the glare, the room becoming tenser by the second.

"Okay, seriously what's going on you guys? You've been dating for a year and you've never had an argument this bad. You two are going to sit in here and talk it out. And you're not allowed out until you have sorted it," Josh shoved everyone out of the room, leaving you and Lewis alone.

"This isn't going to work Josh!" You yelled as he closed the door.

"Yes, it will! Now speak to each other."

You sighed, hating how tense this was. You sat with your hand under your chin, taking an interest in the marble countertop.

After a couple of minutes Lewis spoke up. "I'm sorry," he whispered so quiet that it was barely audible.

"What?" You asked.

"I'm sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean all those things I said to you. You deserve so much more than me. I'm so in love with you and since the argument, all I've been thinking is how stupid I was to say those things to you," Lewis got up and walked towards you.

"Me too," you said to him.

"I love you, Y/N," Lewis was right by your stool now, his height towering over you.

You stood up, smiling. "I love you too."

He kissed you and considering you hadn't seen each other for two weeks, it soon turned into a huge make out session. He now had you pushed up against the wall and you were so into each other that you didn't notice Simon come into the room.

"OH MY GOD, MY VIRGIN EYES!" Simon screamed, covering his eyes. You and Lewis pulled away to see Simon running into the door because he had covered his eyes.

You both laughed, Lewis' arms wrapped around your waist as you leaned into him, happy to be back in his arms.