30 [Disney World]

30 [Disney World]
Description: On a couple's only trip to Disney World, Lewis proposes in front of your friends and the crowd while watching the fireworks.

• • •

While waiting for the eyelash glue on your fake lashes to go tacky, you turned to your best friend, Emily. "I can't believe we're in Florida, Ems!"

There were ten people in total; you and your boyfriend of six years, Lewis Redman, Freya Nightingale and Joshua Bradley, Emily Geere and Ethan Payne who was also known as Behz,  Nia Pickering and her boyfriend, Mark Upson and last but not least, Gee Nelson and her boyfriend, Josh Larkin.

You all had rooms next to each other, but Emily and the rest of the girls had come into the room you shared with Lewis to get ready for tonight, while Lewis was out with the boys doing something.

"Why are the boys out anyway? We've got reservations in twenty minutes." You groaned, applying the false lashes with ease, making sure they blended in with your real ones.

"Lewis had to get something last minute," Freya replied.

"Oh," you said. You and Lewis had a no secrets policy in your relationship, so the fact that Lewis didn't tell you that he had to get something last minute, hurt you quite a bit; he had been really secretive since the day you had arrived in Florida. Nevertheless, you ignored it and continued to get ready.

A couple of minutes Lewis walked into the room with the rest of the guys, walking over to you. He planted a chaste kiss to your lips. Even the smallest of gestures made you smile.

"Lew, I just applied my lipstick!" You groaned playfully, seeing that Lewisʼ lips were now a shade of red from your lipstick. "Come here."

You stood up, wiping your thumb across Lewisʼ lips to remove the lipstick. Lewis stared into your eyes, causing your legs to feel like jelly. He just had that type of vibe about him: he could make any girl weak at the knees.

"Is everyone ready?" Josh asked. A chorus of yeses echoed around the room and the ten of you walked out of the room, holding hands with your significant other.

"So what did you need to get?" You asked Lewis.

"Oh, erm, they didn't have it," Lewis avoided the topic. You knew he was lying but you didn't push it any further.

• • •

After dinner, the ten of you headed to the Disney castle to see the fireworks. "I've always wanted to go to Disney." You looked up at the fireworks, her head resting on Lewis' shoulder. You were the only one out of the girls to not have gone to Disney.

"Youʼre so beautiful, Y/N," Lewis randomly said.

"What's that for?" You asked, looking up at your boyfriend of six years.

"Can't I call my girlfriend beautiful?" Lewis asked rhetorically.

Giggling silently, you took your phone out of her pocket, taking pictures of the fireworks. The guys and girls turned around, putting their vlogging cameras on you and Lewis. You turned around to see Lewis on one knee. Dropping your phone, your hands went straight over your mouth in shock. There was no doubt that your phone had smashed but at this point, you didn't care.

"Y/N, you've been with me for six years now and those six years have been the best of my life. Y/F/N Y/L/N, will you do me the honour of being my wife?" The crowd awed.

You had tears in your eyes and of course, they were happy tears. "Yes!" You eventually managed to choke out.

Lewis grinned, sliding the ring on your finger and pulling you in for a kiss. "I love you, future Mrs Redman."