25 [Studying]

25 [Studying]
Description: Because exams are coming up, you've been studying non-stop. Your boyfriend Lewis phones you as he usually does every night, but this time he surprises you with a visit. He takes your mind off of studying for a while and you end up passing the exam.

• • •

Sighing in frustration, you lean back in your chair. You had been studying for the past three hours, none of it making sense. As you went to try again, your phone began ringing, your boyfriend's name lighting up on the screen. A smile appeared on your tired face as you answered it. "Hey, Lewis."

"Hey, babe. You sound tired." Lewis had told you to not study for hours on end, but you always ignored him. Passing this exam was extremely important and you couldn't risk failing it. "Are you studying again?"

"No..." you lied.

Lewis knew when you were lying and this time was no different. "Y/N, you've been studying, haven't you? I've never seen anyone study more than you. You have to take breaks otherwise you'll forget everything."

"I know Lew, but there's nothing else to do here. I miss you, a lot," you sighed, rubbing your eyes tiredly. The door knocked and you groaned. "One second Lewis, someone's at the door. It's bloody midnight!"

You opened the door, a pair of honey-brown eyes in front of you. You knew those eyes from anywhere. "Lewis!" you squealed, jumping into his arms. He stumbled back a bit, catching you in his arms. Your head was in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent.

"I've missed you so much, baby girl," Lewis mumbled. No matter how long you and Lewis had been dating for, the nickname baby girl always made the butterflies erupt in the pit of your stomach and Lewis knew that.

"I thought you couldn't get time off work to see me?" You asked him as he placed you on the floor. You helped him with his bags, closing the door softly behind you.

"I kept sulking around the workshop, so eventually Josh let me have some time off. There aren't that many orders coming in any way." He told you, laying on your bed next to you. There was silence between you two just enjoying the presence of each other before Lewis spoke again. "Don't I get a hello kiss?"

"No," you said seriously, Lewisʼ smile faltering in confusion. "You get more than one!" You attacked his face with kisses, Lewis laughing as you did so.

"I've missed you," Lewis said again, as you both watched Netflix, catching up on your favourite TV show that you only watched together.

"When are you leaving?" You asked, hugging him tightly. "I want you to stay here forever."

"Me too baby but once you finish this year, we'll be able to be together every day. Oh, and I go home Sunday," Lewis told you. It was Wednesday, so you had a good few days with him.

You yawned. Since you were in Lewis' arms, the tiredness hit you like a bus. "You tired?" Lewis asked.

You nodded, your eyes fluttering closed. And before you knew it, you had fallen asleep in Lewis' arms.