26 [Truth or Dare?]

26 [Truth or Dare?]
Description: A little game of truth or dare leads to a relationship.

• • •

The party that Tobi was hosting had died down, leaving only you, Lewis, Freya, Josh, Simon, Emily, Ethan, JJ, Calfreezy, Gee, Chip, Tobi, and Will.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Freezy yelled, who was already smashed.

Everyone rushed into a circle, you being pulled forcefully by a hyper Gee. Gee was a little tipsy, having one too many rosé's. Sitting down next to Gee and Freya, Calfreezy started the game off. "Hmm... Who should I start with?" He went around the circle, his eyes landing on JJ. "JJ, truth or dare?"

"Dare." He said confidently.

"I dare you to go next door and ask them for a small condom." All the boys laughed, along with some of the girls as JJ reluctantly got up and went next door to do the dare.

He came back a few minutes later, succeeding with the shiny wrapper in his hands. "The guy next door gave me 'the chat'," he said, causing everyone to erupt into laughter. "But hey, this is too small for me so here you go Cal, you'll need it." He chucked it towards him, more laughter echoing in the large room.

It was JJ's turn to choose someone, his eyes scanning the circle. You tried to hide, not wanting to get picked. "I can still see you, Y/N. Truth or dare?"

"Truth," you went with the safer option because it was JJ - anything could come out of his mouth.

"Do you have a crush on someone in this room?" He wiggled his eyebrows playfully.

"Yes..." You sighed. "And I'm not going to say who it is."

You continued playing; everyone was pretty much wasted by now, yourself included. Tobi was the only sober one as he didn't drink. "Y/N, truth or dare?" Will asked you.

"I'm going to go for a dare, William," you smiled, feeling confident.

"I dare you to kiss the person you like," Will grinned, your smile faltering.

You couldn't back down now, it was a dare. Chuckling nervously, you walked over to your crush: Lewis Redman. Everyone's eyes were on you, wanting to know who you liked. You stopped in front of Lewis, grabbing his face and planting a quick kiss on his lips.

His face had shock written all over it and you knew that he wasn't comfortable with what had just happened. Your cheeks flushed scarlet and you stood up, running out of Tobi's apartment. Luckily you were next door neighbours with Tobi, so you ran into your apartment, feeling embarrassed.

You locked the door so no one could come in. You slid down the door, putting your head in your hands. "What have I just done?" You said to yourself. Feeling exhausted, you decided to have a shower, take your makeup off and call it a night.

Once you had done so, you put on a Calvin Klein underwear set along with Calvin Klein joggers. You looked in the mirror, putting your slightly damp hair up into a ponytail.

 You looked in the mirror, putting your slightly damp hair up into a ponytail

Walking out of the bathroom, you heard a knock on your door. You knew it was one of the guys or girls from the party, so you ignored it.

However, the knocking persisted, so reluctantly you got up to get the door, after pulling on a grey hoodie, zipping it up halfway. Without looking in the peephole, you opened the door to see Lewis there. You gasped and shut the door, but he stopped it with his foot. "We need to talk, Y/N."

Sighing, you let him in. "What's there to talk about? I like you, yeah, but you don't like me so let's just move on."

"Who said I didn't like you?"

You rolled your eyes, crossing your arms over your chest. "I meant in the way I like you, Lewis."

"Listen Y/N, we've been friends for a while and-"

You cut Lewis off, fed up with always being the girl to be friend zoned. "I know, you don't want to ruin the friendship. Blah, blah, blah, I've heard it all before. Can you stop rubbing it in my face and-"

This time Lewis was the one to cut you off. He grabbed your face, pressing his lips to yours. Before you could respond, he pulled his lips from yours. "Can you just shut up for a minute so I can speak?" He teased after the kiss. You nodded, surprised at how good that kiss was. "I feel the same way. I've liked you for a while but I never said anything because I thought you only saw me as a friend."

"So what are you trying to say?" You asked, completely oblivious to the situation.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend, Y/N?" He asked, causing you to blush scarlet.

"Of course!" You smiled. You threw your arms around his neck, giving him a hug.

Outside your door, you heard noises. You raised an eyebrow and opened it. You had Freya, Gee, Will and Chip all stumble into your apartment, clearly trying to eavesdrop on the conversation you and Lewis just had. You crossed your arms, looking down at your four friends, bundled on the floor.

"Care to explain?" You asked them, laughing slightly. Lewis came up behind you, slinging an arm over your shoulder also laughing.

"I told you they got together!" Gee said, hitting Freya lightly. "You owe me a tenner, Will!"

Your mouth dropped. "You bet on us?"

"Will said that he thought you and Lewis would never have the balls to ask each other out. I said that you two were going to get together today and I was right!" Gee grinned.

You let it go, simply because if it wasn't for Gee you wouldn't have a boyfriend right now.

"I do love you, Gee." You smiled at her, still in a heap on the floor.