76 [Polaroid]

76 [Polaroid]
Description: After seeing Lewis Redman in the street, you take a photo with him and he signs his name on it for you as you were a fan of his. He ends up falling in love at first sight and can only hope that you two end up meeting again.
Author's Note: I had this idea from the song 'Polaroid' by Jonas Blue featuring Liam Payne and Lennon Stella. it's such a good song and is the perfect scenario. Obviously, the scenario is very unrealistic but it's an imagine at the end of the day x

• • •

Walking around the surprisingly empty streets of London with my best friend Isabella, I held onto my Polaroid camera, taking pictures of the sunset. I was so mesmerised by the sky that I didn't look where I was going and ended up bumping into someone.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry!" I apologised, turning around only for my jaw to drop.

"It's not a problem," the familiar guy said.

"You're Lewis Redman, a friend of The Sidemen, right?" I saw Isabella smirking out of the corner of my eye. Izzy knew how big a fan of The Sidemen I was, even more so a fan of Lewis Redman, who was definitely the most underrated friend of theirs.

"That's me," he smiled.

"Can I have a picture?" I asked.

"Sure," Lewis told me as I handed my Polaroid to Isabella. I did have a smartphone but the Polaroid's always looked so much better, plus, I keep every Polaroid I take as a memory to stick on my wall.

I stood beside him, while Isabella snapped the picture using my Polaroid. While we waited for the picture to come out, Lewis spoke. "Do you want me to sign it? I have a Sharpie on me, funnily enough."

"Oh, you don't have to. You're probably really busy," I insisted as Isabella handed me the photo. I looked at it and smiled.

"I'm not, I was just about to head home actually."

"If you wouldn't mind, that would be lovely," I grinned and he signed it once I handed it to him. "Thank you."

"Here you go..." he paused and I realised I hadn't told him my name.

"Oh, my names Y/N and that's Isabella, my best friend," I pointed to her and she smiled.

"Here you go, Y/N," I took the photo from him. "It's nice to meet you both."

"You too," I smiled. We said our goodbyes as Izzy and I had to go back home.

• • •

"Isabella, if we don't leave now, we're going to miss the Uber!" I called, shoving my phone into my clutch bag.

"Alright, alright, keep your hair on! I'm coming," Isabella came out of her room while attempting to pull on her high heel. She faceplanted the floor and I burst out into laughter.

"Nice one Iz," I laughed as she stood up, her heel now on. Isabella smoothed out her dress and walked towards the door where I was waiting. "Let's go."

Isabella and I were going to the club for my twenty-first birthday. We were meant to meet our friends, Saoirse and Regan, at the club at eight but Isabella was running late and now here we were, leaving our London flat at 9:45.

While we were waiting for the Uber, I pulled out my purse to make sure I had my bank card and some change. "You still have that picture?" Isabella asked, looking at the Polaroid picture that was in my purse. "That's from like three years ago, Y/N/N."

"I don't care if it's ten years old, Iz, it's my favourite picture," I told her as the Uber drove up.

We got into the car and the driver began driving us to our destination.

When we arrived at the club, the line was long, but the bouncer at the door was my dad's friend and he always let us cut the line. "Hi Dave," we smiled as we got out of the Uber.

"Hi, girls, happy birthday Y/N!" He smiled as he let us through. "Don't get too drunk."

"You know I won't, but Izzy on the other hand..." I trailed off and laughed as Isabella hit me. Dave laughed and opened the door for both of us and the two of us we walked into the club.

"Shall we get drinks first?" Isabella said into my ear so I could hear her over the loud music that was pumping through the speakers, vibrating the floor and walls of the club. I nodded and the two of us walked over to the bar, ordering our favourite drinks to get us started.

Taking a sip through the black straw, I turned when I felt someone tap my shoulder. My jaw dropped when I noticed the familiar brown eyes from three years ago.

"Y/N, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, Lewis Redman, right?" I smiled. Does he actually remember me?

"Yeah. How are you?" He asked.

"I'm good, how are you?" I asked him, taking another sip of my drink.

"I'm good thanks," Lewis replied.

"I'm surprised you remembered me to be honest," I told him honestly.

"Who could forget a face like yours?" He winked. "Seriously though, since that day three years ago when you asked for a picture, I haven't forgotten you."

And that was the start of not only an amazing friendship but the start of a beautiful relationship.