61 [Christmas With Friends]

description: you're best friends with the Sidemen, along with the girl gang and the rest of their friendship circle. you've been dating Lewis for a few years and have always talked about getting married and starting a family. you're all sitting around the Christmas tree in the Sidemen house and when you and Lewis both give each other presents, the group goes wild.

• • •

"Okay, babe, we'll be back in a few," Lewis said as he pecked my lips and grabbed everything he needed.

"Alright. We'll be here when you get back," I smiled and watched him as he left with Josh. When the door closed, I turned to Freya. "Finally," I yelled, making my best friend look at me in confusion. "I need to tell you something and I couldn't say it with Lewis here."

"What? Do you want to leave him?" Freya asked, looking completely baffled.

"What? No," you laughed. "Don't be silly, I love Lewis! It's something else."

"Tell me!" Freya exclaimed as I got up, fixing my Christmas jumper.

I grabbed Freya's hand and walked to my office in mine and Lewis's apartment. I made her sit down on my gaming chair, while I looked for what I wanted to show her.

Once I found it, I smiled, excited to show my best friend what was happening. I knew Freya was growing impatient by the second and having my back towards her made it even worse. I turned around with the little stick in my hands and laughed when I saw her reaction. Freya's eyes were as big as plates and her mouth hung open in shock before her hands covered it.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" She managed to say, getting up to hug you. "I'm gonna be an auntie!"

"I was recommended to take another one since it could be a false positive." I smiled. "But I really hope it's not."

"Do you have another one here?" I nodded, showing her the box with the Clearblue logo written on it. This pregnancy test was meant to be as accurate as an ultrasound scan. "Oh my god, let's go!"

Twenty minutes later and Freya and I were both laying on the bed of the guest bedroom, staring at the two positive pregnancy tests in silence. I couldn't find words to describe my feelings right now. I was too happy.

"How did you know?" Freya spoke, breaking the silence.

"A few weeks back I felt something was different, I can't quite explain the feeling but it was there. Then I started getting sick, and at the time, Lewis wasn't feeling very well either so I thought it was just something we had eaten. When I missed my period, I thought I'd take a pregnancy test and it came back positive."

Freya smiled at my little story before she spoke again. "So, are you gonna tell Lewis? I mean, of course, you will but, have you talked about having kids before?"

"Yeah. He brought it up last year and we've talked a lot about it. We agreed that we would wait two or three years more, though, because we're so young," I smiled.

"But you've been together since forever!" She chuckled. "Sixteen or seventeen, right?"

"Yeah. I found it really cute that he was the one to talk about it first and then he started telling me all these ideas he had for when we have kids and his smile was so big and oh my god, it was so cute Frey!" Freya laughed at the reaction I had as I spoke about it. "Should I make it something special or should I just tell him tonight?"

"Well, the whole group is at The Sidemen House on the twenty-third of December to give each other presents. You could tell him there. We're gonna be opening presents next to the tree and everyone's going to be there."