17 [Way to Ruin the Moment]

Description: You and Lewis have always been close to each other. However, both of you were unaware of your feelings for each other until you confess to him.

• • •

He was always on your mind. Anytime you talked to your friends, it was Lewis this and Lewis that. It was clear to everyone that you were besotted with him.

You went over to the Sidemen house where Lewis always was. It was a rare occasion if Lewis wasn't there to be completely honest. Knocking on the large door in front of you, it was a couple of minutes before Josh answered it. "Hiya, Y/N. Haven't seen you here in a while."

"Yeah, er, I was wondering if Lewis was here?" You asked, playing with your fingers.

"Yeah, he is actually. We just finished a podcast. I'll go and get him, but come in. It's freezing outside." Josh welcomed you in and you waited downstairs as Josh ran up to get the brunette haired boy you were in love with.

You were going to tell Lewis that you loved him. It was a big step for your confidence as you weren't usually the type to admit your feelings in person. You took a deep breath - to calm your nerves - as you run your fingers through your hair.

"Hi, Y/N. You okay?" Lewis said, startling you out of your trance of what you were going to say. "Funny thing is, after the podcast, I was actually going to text you. I needed to talk to you about something."

"Me too, but you can go first." You replied; seeing his face made your confidence drop. Why would someone that good looking even think about having a crush on you? You thought negative thoughts, not knowing the secret Lewis held.

"Wow, I was not prepared but um-"

You cut him off, by blurting out your feelings for him. "I'm sorry but I love you, Lewis!"

"Why are you sorry? I love you too." Lewis grinned, grabbing your hands. "I've loved you since the day I laid eyes on you in English class."

"Lewis that was over ten years ago!"

"Well, then I have been in love with you for over ten years then," Lewis laughed along with you before your moment was ruined.

"About time you two finally got together!" Simon was stood on the stairs, along with Josh, Vik, Callux, Matt, Kon and JJ.

"Way to ruin the fucking moment, Minter," Lewis glared, before the both of you erupted into laughter with the boys.