66 [Crazy Kind, Part Two]

Description: After breaking up due to an argument, you and Lewis reunite at the sidemen house a year later (this is a part two of the previous imagine).
Author's Note: I was up all night writing this one because lizzie02t wanted part two, so here it is!

• • •

❝But don't lose this moment thinkin' about home,
I'm right here with you, always with you...❞

It was Christmas Eve and it had been just over a year since I broke up with my ex-boyfriend, Lewis. We got into an argument over something petty and he ended up throwing a glass cup at me, causing a cut on my arm. Although I said to Freya that I would speak to Lewis, I hadn't. Lewis constantly messaged me asking if he could talk to me but I just left him on read and eventually he gave up. I hadn't met up with him since the breakup and I felt bad for not letting him explain himself. So today, I was heading over to The Sidemen house for our usual get together. I messaged Lewis to let him know I'll be there and that he can explain himself.

After having a shower and getting ready, I locked my apartment up and got in the car and made my way to the house.

• • •

I knocked three times on the door and waited for someone to open it. Butterflies exploded in my stomach, as I was nervous about what was going to happen with Lewis. Were we going to be on good terms again? Or were we not going to get anywhere? As different thoughts rushed around my head, I heard the door open and I was snapped out of it.

"Y/N!" Freya said, letting me into the warm house. She closed the door behind me and I took my coat and shoes off as I usually did when I came over.

I smiled, engulfing her in a hug. "Hey, how are you?"

"I'm good," she grinned. "You know Lewis is here, right?"

I nodded. "I told him that we could talk. It's been a year; I've had time to think about it and realised I was being a little stubborn."

"A little?" Freya laughed, joking around. "Most of us are in the kitchen, though some people have gone to their parents' early."

As Freya and I walked into the kitchen, everyone's heads turned to face me but my eyes only connected with one set of eyes. Lewis'. He looks just as good as I remember, if not even hotter.

I said hello to everyone as a group, knowing that if I went around to everyone individually, it would take forever. "I'm sorry I'm a bit late, there was a collision and it took forever."

"It's alright, most of us have just arrived anyway," Talia smiled.

Josh handed me a drink and I smiled at him gratefully. "Thank you."

Eventually, the guys and girls split up. The boys played some football in the garden (even though it was freezing outside) while the girls and I stayed inside.

The conversation swiftly turned to what they had got their boyfriend's for Christmas and I sat there awkwardly, being the only single one of the group. "Have you found anyone yet, Y/N?" Mia, who was Will's girlfriend, asked. Since the breakup, I had become especially close to her and Gee because I lived in the same apartment complex as Gee and Will.