𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣—"𝙄'𝙢 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮"

———

"𝙁𝙊𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙊𝙍𝘿, 𝙎𝙃𝙀'𝙎 𝙏𝙃𝙀 one who wanted to stop in a motel, not me."

After picking up Jeremy's stuff and driving for some time, the three humans and vampire came across a rather disgusting motel. Elena suggested they stay there, wait to meet Rose and figure out who turned her, and then make their next move by locating whoever the individual is.

"So where are we?" Jeremy asks, picking his backpack full of stuff by slinging it on his shoulder. Clara had her bag, a small yellow almost laptop bag in her right hand as Damon and Elena were carrying their bags as well.

"Corner of somewhere and nowhere where Kol can't find us," Damon replies, making his way first up the stairs, followed by Clara and then Elena and Jeremy were behind them.

"I can't believe Kol was a vampire," Jeremy says, almost to himself as a statement rather than a topic starter.

"Well, didn't you find it weird that you made a friend so fast? Have you met you?"

Clara turned to face her best friend, giving him a deadpan face as he replies by raising his hands up in defense. "You just know the best things to say, Damon."

Damon winks towards the blonde girl with his blue eyes, and Clara exhales through her nose as she kept another sarcastic to herself. So, Elena took a step with the dirty motel keys grasped in his hands and unlocked the green door in front of us. Germ control freak Clara was dying inside, but she figured they may as well make the best of what they have. 

"This should work. Right, Jer?" Elena asks, throwing her bags on the first bed available. Then in follows Jermey, then Damon, and lastly Clara.

The motel room wasn't as bad as Clara imaged, so she was internally grateful for one thing to go good for them. There were two beds, perfectly made with an oldtime pattern sewn in. There was a wooden table, a few chairs surrounding it, a basic fridge and tv, and then a door to a small bathroom.

"Yeah," Jeremy nods, following Elena's same action to throw his bags down, but instead on the opposite bed. "It doesn't really matter."

"Alright, Whoopi," Damon speaks up, interrupting the siblings. "What do you need, candles, incense, pottery wheel?"

"That's not how it works," Jeremy shakes his head, narrowing his eyes at the raven haired boy.

By now, everyone's taking seats. Clara plopped herself down on one of the beds, folding her legs underneath each other. Elena and Jeremy had taken the two available wooden chairs, leaving Damon standing in front of the trio without sitting down.

"I know, I know," Damon rolls his eyes a bit while shrugging. He peels off his motorcycle jacket, tossing it on the empty bed beside him. "They push from the other side and you pull from this one."

"All right, you, uh, you got a picture of her?" Jeremy asks, and Damon scoffs loudly as he looks as the boy with stupidity written all over his face.