0.39- liv & mands

emma sighed as she plopped backwards on her bed, a stressed out look on her face as she lay for a minute. olivia and amanda was supposed to be coming soon, and she had no energy to do anything. this month had been shit for her, she had lost her two best friends. james was traveling, away from school. and meredith was attempting to ruin her relationship. at least she her ethan, and their relationship had grown more.

the doorbell rang as she finally walked down the steps to the door and opened it, a small smile on her face.

"hey!" amanda grinned as she enveloped emma in a bear-hug. emma hugged back, her mood lifting as olivia joined into the group hug.

"to get you out of your slump," olivia started as she walked in and plopped her bag on the table, creating a thump, "i brought sad rom-coms."

"sad?" amanda asked, how was that going to help emma?

"she needs to get her crying out," olivia said in a duh tone, though the smile on her face showed excitement.

"i don't need to cry, guys." emma shook her head, "i'm over that."

amanda raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything as she picked a movie from olivia's selection.

she put it in emma's dvd player and sat on her couch. emma shook her head in amusement, sitting next to amanda as olivia sat next to her.

-

after the movie, the girls all had sad expressions and eyes were holding back tears.

"i'm so glad i have you guys." emma told the two, smiling sadly.

amanda returned the smile, olivia too, as they hugged her on the couch.

this was what she needed, a day of relaxing and crying with her two close friends.

project bad boy,, ethmaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara