0.24- project ethma

two days later, the entire sister squad was back in school. james kept his realization between himself and grayson, not telling hannah or ellie. he knew emma would tell the two that she was with somebody, but didn't want to blab her secret before she did.

"hey." emma greeted. she honestly looked sick. her hair was down for once, her not caring to put it into a ponytail. she had leggings on and an oversized champion sweatshirt. (which was ethan's that she borrowed, but that details irrelevant at the moment)

"you feeling better?" ellie asked, literally bouncing on her feet due to having a lot of caffeine.

"slightly," emma answered, "but i'm still dying."

"how'd you even get mono?" hannah asked. emma bit her lip as she sent a glare towards james, who was dying of silent laughter.

"from cam's party." emma said simply, not elaborating. she was silently flicking off james, who was still laughing.

"the one you left us at?" ellie smirked.

emma sighed, "yeah, that's the one." she replied before growing tired of james obvious-ness.

"james, come here." emma grabbed his hand and pulled him over to some random spot in the hallway.

"yes?" he questioned, a smirk playing on his face.

"you know?" emma asked, a blush coating her cheeks.

"that's you fucked ethan dolan? yeah, grayson and i put two-and-two together." james grinned.

"i'm not gonna ask." emma laughed, before glancing behind james to see the twins and chase walking in the hallway. it was the first time that emma and ethan had seen each other since sunday.

"was it awkward when the next day? was the sex good?" james asked quietly.

"shut up, he's coming over," emma mumbled as she looked up to james, "yes, it was good." james snorted.

"nice sweatshirt." ethan smirked as he walked next to emma and james.

"it was the biggest one i had," emma shrugged, "plus, it's easier to just give it to you after class."

ethan raised an eyebrow, "keep it." he smirked, "see you guys later."

"be ready to present, bitchass!" james yelled after him. in which emma burst out laughing.

"we're presenting?" emma asked, widening her eyes.

"yep." james grinned, "sister squad survival."