0.7- meet the vlog

"how are we supposed to do a four person report in camping." james groaned. the four members, which james had named the 'sister squad' were sitting in life skills, currently working out the smaller parts of their assignment.

"what if we don't do a report," grayson suggested, "we could video record what we do."
"like vlogging?" emma questioned the younger twin. he nodded.

"exactly like that, on the sheet he said we could video-present whatever we choose to do." grayson explained.

"that sounds cool." ethan responded.

"why not." emma shrugged. she knew complaining wouldn't work, considering she's been overruled every time.

james agreed, "i've always thought video creating was cool. i don't i'd ever go into survival, though." he shuddered, causing emma and the twins to laugh.

"i'd express my love for coffee." emma shrugged.

"i don't know what i'd do." grayson shook his head and ethan agreed.

"anyways, back on topic, does anyone have a camera we could record on?" james asked.

"i have my phone." ethan deadpanned.

james rolled his eyes, amusedly, "oh shut up."

"huh, kinda surprised you two aren't like pranking each other. by the way, em, your hot sauce trick was hella funny." grayson laughed.

"yeah, and that dipshit got me a detention." emma said, causing ethan to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"you got detention?" he asked.

"i ditched, but yeah." she shrugged.

"yeah, that bitchass made me pick her up." james sighed, emma laughing.

"back to whatever we were doing before," said james, once again bringing responsibility to the group, "where are we going camping?"

"i have that all figured out, just show up at my place friday after school." grayson said.

"i'll text you the address." gray told james before turning over to emma and ethan, "and you two, put your little prank wars to a truce. i want a good grade."

"wouldn't count on it." ethan responded with a smirk, emma laughed.