0.23- james, the sister spy

"you know, the one day emma's not here, we're supposed to present our project." james told grayson as he met up with him in the hallway. the two were walking to life skill's.

"she's not here? damn neither is ethan. he's down with mono." grayson said, making james face turn from neutral to surprised.

"maybe he'll let us wait and go when they get back." grayson added, before turning to james, "what's up?"

"ethan has mono?" james asked again.

"yeah, i'm guessing he got it from me. who got it from you." grayson shrugged.

"who got it from ian," james defended, "emma's out with mono too."

"so? there was a huge outbreak." grayson asked, not seeing the connection james was trying to make.

"but nobody really has it anymore." james tried to convince grayson.

"holy shit- he said he was taking emma home yesterday morning." grayson's eyes widened, he just figured the two were working on a project or something with ethan yelled for him.

"i sister spied and found out emma hooked up with someone at cam's party yesterday," james told grayson, "and now they both have mono."

"they hooked up." grayson repeated. james smirked.

"project ethma." james told grayson as they walked inside the classroom.

"that sounds like a disease." grayson deadpanned.

"that's what emma said," james laughed, "hell, they'd be so fucking cute though."

"okay, i'm in. project ethma." grayson grinned. james cheered silently.

"however, before we start, i'm going to see if we can wait to present until the other half of our group is here." james told grayson, walking to the teachers desk.