0.28- pizza party w the sister squad

"emma, answer you're fucking door." gray called her.

"i'm on my way, calm down bitch." emma laughed as she hung up, opening her door to reveal grayson standing there while ethan and james were in the car.

"oh my god," grayson dragged out, "finally." he laughed.

"you're so impatient." emma teased as she stepped into the back seat, next to james as the twins sat in the front.

"he's like that." ethan laughed. grayson rolled his eyes and james yawned.

"i'm sorry it's three in the fucking morning." grayson fought.

"you didn't have to come," ethan sighed, "i only forced emma to come." emma laughed.

"oh fuck you," james piped up, "we all know you and emma are secretly in love with each other. gray and i wanted to make sure you didn't fuck each other again."

emma turned red as she sent wide eyes to james, who snickered at her reaction. ethan chuckled and winked at emma through the mirror.

"hey, he's not wrong." grayson teased.

"shut uppp." emma groaned. she knew that she liked ethan, but she had no clue how he felt.

"we're here." ethan said, interrupting his friends.

"already?" james asked.

"yeah, emma lives right by a pizza place." ethan shrugged.

-

"oh my fucking god, this shits good." emma widened her eyes after she took a bite of her pizza.

"see!" ethan exclaimed, a smirk on his face.

"it could be better." james shrugged.

"then again we had to get vegan sauce for emma." grayson pointed out. james nodded.

"this is why i'm her favorite, i remember shit like that." grayson joked.

"nun uh bitch, try again. i'm obviously her favorite." james argued.

"guys." ethan drawled the two from their argument while emma laughed, "i'm her favorite."

"okay, lets go. right now." james said, raising an eyebrow.

"what?" grayson asked, looking between james and ethan.

"whoever drinks a slushee fastest is emma's favorite." james said. a look of determination in his eyes.

"don't i get a say in this?" emma questioned. james and grayson shared a look before looking at her.

"no." james had a smirk on his face and grayson had a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"what are you-" emma started until she was interrupted by ethan.

"it's on." he grinned.

james and grayson went up to get the slushees, james whispering to grayson, "step one in project ethma."

-

it was time for the face off. james against grayson against ethan. they all had an individual large cherry slushee.

"and... go!" emma said, she was still unsure about why james insisted on doing this but found it amusing nonetheless.

"ahhh! brainfreeze." james groaned as he held his head in pain, scrunching his face.

"pussy." grayson snickered before going back to his. james glared at him before sipping his once more.

"fuck!" grayson hissed under his breath, his drink hitting half way.

"oh my god, i hate this." ethan groaned. his drink almost finished as he fought past a brain freeze.

james hasn't even hit half-way before giving up.

"c'mon james, fight for me." emma teased.

"oh honey, i am." james grinned as he sent her a wink. slowly taking his. he knew he couldn't beat the twins, he never intended to ( ;) )

"done!" ethan yelled. earning a look from the few people in the restaurant, okay just the employees because nobody else was awake at three am.

"so fucking close." grayson sighed, looking at his almost-finished drink.

"suck it." ethan grinned, casually tossing his arm around emma who sat next to him.

"i'm her favorite." he smirked.

"yeah, okay." emma laughed, "you're my favorite."