0.10- musty, rusty, crusty & dusty

"this campsite is not it, sis." james complained as he took long steps to avoid the dirt.

"did you not bring any cheap shoes?" emma asked, attempting not to laugh at his discomfort.

"i didn't realize we'd be on actual dirt!" james groaned.

"oh come on." grayson laughed.

"let's set up the tents. we brought two, so you and emma can room." ethan spoke up.

"alright, the tents are kinda good." emma said as she grabbed one of them and james grabbed the pieces that kept it upright.

"how do we-" emma cut herself off as she saw the twins had already put their tent up. she laughed as james groaned at having to put the tent up.

"finally." emma sighed as she plopped onto the blow up mattress, okay it wasn't completely camping, "thanks for the help, james." she yelled outside the tent.

"no problem, sister." he laughed.

"i can't wait until your phone dies." she mumbled as she left the inside of the small tent and went outside to the twins.

"what's up." james greeted as he followed behind emma.

"can you guys get some firewood?" gray asked, setting up the cooler.

"in those woods? it's all musty, rusty, crusty, and dusty." james made a face of disgust.

"yes, those 'crusty' woods." ethan rolled his eyes and emma laughed.

"james, stop being a pussy." emma told him.

"no thank you, i'd rather stay here.." james shrugged.

"you know what, e, can you and emma go and get some firewood." grayson asked.

"knowing him, he's going to push me in the lake." emma joked. ethan raised an eyebrow.

"she'll poison me." ethan said back. grayson rolled  his eyes as james laughed.

"just go."