0.11- sister slippery

"we're back!" emma greeted upon meeting back up at the campsite, she was carrying a small pile of firewood, ethan's being twice the size of here.

"where are they?" ethan asked, placing his stack down. emma couldn't help but notice his muscles pop from his shirt.

stop that emma

emma did the same as she felt someone tap on her shoulder, she turned around and nobody was there.

"ethan, i swear if you just poked me-" emma started, ethan gave her a confused look.

"i never touched you." he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"this camping ground is spooky." emma mumbled as she went to find a flashlight, it wasn't that dark but she had no clue where james it grayson went.

"should we-" emma started to say when two dark figures popped out from behind the tent she was by.

"fuck!" emma screamed as she slipped backwards into the picnic table, the flashlight falling.

"what the fuck, guys!" ethan yelled, looking between emma and the two.

james and grayson were uncontrollably laughing as grayson pulled out the camera.

"you guys suck." emma groaned as ethan helped her up.

"i can't believe you fell." grayson laughed as he placed the camera on the table.

"the grounds slippery." emma rolled her eyes.

"sister slippery." james corrected.

"fuck you guys." emma groaned.

"i wish you would have been more scared, emma works though." grayson replied and ethan rolled his eyes.

"you both suck, good luck making the fire by yourselves." ethan told grayson. grayson groaned and turned around, heading to the wood.

"james, you're helping me." he told him.

"nooooooooo."