0.15- detention with the dolans

"i've been late multiple times, this is the first detention i've gotten for it." emma brought up to james as she and her friend walked into the detention room.

"you're always oversleeping." james laughed.

"i have too many mental breakdowns to sleep." emma agreed with a shrug, tossing her bag into an empty chair as she sat down next to james. so far, the two were the only two in the room.

"i feel you, sister." james nodded as he looked up, "why'd you two get detention?" james asked, seeing the twins enter the room.

"came in late, surprised emma didn't give you guys the scoop considering she had a front row seat." ethan replied, a smirk playing on his face.

"fuck you, dolan." emma rolled her eyes playfully.

"you wish." ethan replied back until a slam was heard from the door behind them.

"all of you, shut up. do homework, i don't care. you have an hour." principal lastname ordered. he soon left the classroom and locked the doors, "i'll be back, and don't do anything stupid or i'll know."

"buzzkill." ethan mumbled, causing emma to let out a laugh.

"oh great, you're here." a voice behind emma said. emma turned around and audibly groaned, rolling her eyes.

"could say the same about you, merebitch." emma retaliated, a smirk on her face.

"don't get me started, boyfriend stealer." meredith stood up. emma rolled her eyes and turned around, purposefully ignoring the blonde.

"meredith, sit the fuck down." james said. the only people in detention being himself, emma, ethan, grayson, and meredith.

"don't tell me what to do, gay." meredith rolled her eyes.

"fuck off, meredith." ethan told her, rubbing his eyes. grayson let out a yawn as he nodded in agreement.

"no, i'll sit down when your girlfriend admits she stole you from me." meredith whined.

"i'm not his fucking girlfriend, calm your shit." emma said, finally looking up.

"oh shove off." meredith mumbled.

"shut up." grayson groaned, "we're going to get yelled at for making noise, and i want to leave this hell as soon as possible."

"who asked you?" meredith questioned, "i was simply talking to emma and you all butted in."

"you were making an issue with my best friend, i got involved because i don't really like you." james told her, a smirk on his face.

"i love you, james." emma laughed, "let's just all shut up, i'll be back, i have to pee."

meredith stood up for the second time as emma did, "emma." she said, drawing the shorter girl to turn.

slap

omg omg omg, sorry for long chapter delay 😂 i cracked my screen and was getting it repaired, so couldn't update