0.6- prank wars

"come on, james, we're going over to their table." emma coaxed, a small smirk played on her milky face.

"why me?" james asked, taking a sip of his coke.

"because you're working on the project with us, therefore when i slip his ketchup for hot sauce, he won't notice." emma shrugged. ellie let out a laugh, along with hannah who was shaking her head in amusement.

"fine, fine." james shrugged, "anything for a sister."

"great," emma nodded, "let's go, kitty bitch." james laughed and followed emma towards their table. the entire contents of edison high's cafeteria turned into hushed whispers, everyone being surprised at new members sitting at their table.

it wasn't that the twins and chase were wildly unpopular, no, they never socialized. any new kids that attempted to sit and befriend them was ignored. any girl who flirted with one of them was ignored.

chase raised an eyebrow at them sitting down, and james just sent the three a grin. emma inwardly smirked as she saw the open ketchup packet on ethan's tray. she quickly, under the table, removed the top of the hot sauce one.

"what's up, sisters." james greeted, breaking the silence.

"what are you doing?" grayson asked, causing emma to shrug.

"we just wanted to know when you wanted to do our life skills project." james spoke up, grabbing ethan's attention. emma made sure gray and chase weren't paying attention when she switched the condiments.

"i don't know," ethan shook his head, "next weekend?"

"no way dude, it's supposed to be like ten degrees." emma disagreed.

"come on, it'll be good." grayson said, "plus, it's better to get it over with."

"an entire weekend... of shitting cold weather." emma deadpanned and james laughed.

"i'm okay with next weekend." james agreed, sending emma a pointed look. she reluctantly sighed and agreed.

"whatever," she laughed, "next weekend it is." she and james shared a look when ethan took a bite of his food, his face growing red as the hot sauce caught up to him.

"that's what you get for drenching me." emma winked before standing up to walk away.

"bye bitchasses." james waved before following emma. not forgetting to leave a sticky note with his number on it in front of grayson.