0.22- bitchass

"i want to die." emma mumbled as she plopped onto her bed. she was facetiming james a few hours after ethan dropped her off. she still hadn't told anybody about hooking up with ethan.

"hangover?" james asked, applying chapstick.

"possibly, but i genuinely feel sick. like i can't swallow for shit and i'm just exhausted." she mumbled across the phone.

"mono's going around, maybe you blacked out and kissed a stranger at cameron's party." james suggested, sending her a wink.

emma's eyes widened slightly as she turned her head away from her phone so james couldn't see her. grayson had mono and ethan was feeling sick earlier that week.

"n-no, i know for a fact i never blacked out." emma responded, sending him an awkward laugh. not denying the 'kissing' part.

"sure kitty girl, feel better." james said, "gatorade helps too, so grab some of that."

"i've been told." emma smiled, remembering her morning with ethan.

"you were totally with someone this morning!" james accused playfully, noticing the way she smiled. a smirk on his face as he saw emma's reddening expression.

"what- no." emma stuttered. james just smirked and laughed.

"no judgement from me, ems, but you better tell me at school tomorrow. or else i'll figure it out on my own." james joked.

emma rolled her eyes playfully, "if i decide to go."

"if not, text me and i'll grab your stuff." james offered.

"thanks james," emma thanked, "i'm hopefully going to sleep off this hangover, or whatever it is. i'll text you later."

"bye emma." james said before they hung up from facetime.

before emma took her nap, she decided to text ethan.

emma 🤠
i stg if your bitchass gave me mono

eth 🍊
smfh way to blame me
sex is a two way thing, you know ;))

emma 🤠
oh shut up

eth 🍊
but in all honesty
you have a 9/10 chance of having mono
i was hit a few hours ago

emma 🤠
you shouldn't kiss people when you're sick, dolan
rudeeeeeeeeee lmao

eth 🍊
dude i didn't know
no regrets though ;)

emma 🤠
🤦‍♀️
me neither...

woah, who's the girl with all these updates