0.30- tea time

it was time. the monday after their movie marathon, emma had decided to be real and ask ethan for an honest response on how he felt.

her eyes were slightly puffy and her cheeks were red. she was stressing out about how she was going to ask ethan.

"you good, emma?" james asked, he hadn't been there for the confirmation of her confession, therefore oblivious on what she was about to do.

"kinda?" emma answered him, though it was more like a question.

"hey guys." grayson greeted as him and ethan walked over to the two. grayson was about to say something more when ethan popped in.

"you okay, ems?" ethan asked, she was unusually quiet.

"can i ask you a question?" emma asked quietly, looking up to ethan who nodded in response.

"sure." ethan shrugged. emma decided to grab his hand and move away from the other two. ethan furrowed his eyebrows but followed her.

she pulled him into an empty classroom, closing the door behind them as she looked up to him.

"what's up?" ethan asked.

"do you- do you like me?" emma questioned quickly. her face turning extremely red afterwards.

ethan paused for a moment. emma noticed this and sighed, "it's okay if you say you don't. i was just-" emma stopped talking when ethan places his hand softly on her shoulder.

"yes." he smiled towards her.

"w-what." she stuttered, a smile forming on her face.

"i like you, emma." ethan answered again.

"i like you too."