0.29- movie marathon

"it's been too long." emma grinned as hannah and ellie entered her home.

"yeah," hannah laughed, "with jacob and my anniversary and you hanging out with ethan and grayson."

"yeah bitches, i've been all alone." ellie laughed, "i've hung out with summer and amanda a bit more."

emma has a pout on her face, "girdies reunion, very much necessary."

hannah sent her friend a sad smile before a grin appeared on her face, "i brought stuff!" she held the notebook up and a bag of snacks.

ellie laughed as she also held a bag, "great minds think alike." emma laughed at the two.

-

"are you crying?" emma asked, widening her eyes as she saw both hannah and ellie crying at the movie.

"it's fucking sad." hannah cried. ellie nodded in agreement as she pulled her blanket up.

"you're just emotionless." ellie mumbled jokingly, causing emma to fake gasp.

"i have emotions!" emma fought back.

"oh really?" ellie challenged. emma nodded and paused the movie.

"i've seen this movie like two hundred times." emma raised her eyebrow.

"yet you still can't tell ethan how you feel about him." hannah mentioned. ellie's mouth gaped at her friends comment.

"how would you even know about that?" emma asked. she thought that hannah and ellie didn't know about her and ethan having sex.

"i'm not oblivious, ems." hannah sighed, "ellie and i were able to put two and two together."

"i just don't get why you never told us." ellie piped up.

"because i'm scared," emma's voice was barely above a whisper, this was the most honest she's been about the subject, "i really like him, guys."

"you should do something about it." hannah smiled.

"everyone says he likes me too. what if he's just joking." emma spoke.

"emma, he'd be a dumbass to only be joking. he isn't that type of guy." ellie grinned, "and you two are so cute together, i wouldn't understand how he only thinks of you as a friend."

"i'm so sorry i never told you guys," a tear had fallen down emma's face, "you two are the best."

"i know," hannah answered jokingly, "are you okay?" she asked, a more sincere expression on her face.

"y-yeah," emma smiled, "i've just been going through a lot of stress on what to do."

"okay, okay," ellie piped up, "no more boy talk, it's movie time."

y'all!!! i'm sorry for not updating in a week. i was on a school trip for a government conference and my schedule was p a c k e d.