0.26- you're cute when you're mad

"okay, let me get this straight- you fucked ethan dolan. then, he took you home. you're currently wearing his sweatshirt," james paused for a second to look at emma, "but you aren't dating."

emma raised an eyebrow but nodded, "i'm married to you james, i could never." she joked. james snorted.

"you better not, bitch." james grinned, "you better take your shot, though."

"take her shot on what?" ellie asked, walking up to the pair.

"on getting her man." james laughed.

emma rolled her eyes, "shut up, james." she told him.

james sighed, "you know, i would happily take your place."

"i know you would, james." emma sighed.

"emma, watch out. meredith's back from her suspension." hannah told her, looking over her shoulder to see the blonde roaming the halls.

"bitch should've gotten expelled." ellie mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"bitches' parents are great benefactors to this school." a new voice popped up, ethan dolan.

"so she paid them off?" emma questioned, furrowing her eyebrows.

"basically." grayson added.

emma rolled her eyes and huffed. ethan let out a soft chuckle.

"what?" she grinned, raising an eyebrow to look at him.

ethan shrugged, a small smirk placed on his face, "you're cute when you're mad."

emma opened her mouth before immediately closing it. a fiery red color coating her pale cheeks.

a squeal erupted from ellie's mouth. james smirking while grayson coughed uncomfortably.

"hey guys! hey ethan." meredith grinned, a false smile on her unnatural lips.

"what the hell do you want?" ellie groaned, looking towards meredith. she turned to her friends to notice that hannah and james had both left.

"just to talk to ethan." meredith smirked at all the annoyed faces.

"go away, meredith." ethan sighed.

meredith rolled her eyes before looking at emma, "you stole my man." she glared.

"so what if she did?" grayson piped up. he knew the two had feelings for each other, so him making this comment wouldn't make too much awkwardness.

"just... ugh!" meredith walked away.

"i stole her man?" emma mumbled looking over to ellie.

ethan shrugged, causing emma to look over at him, "so what if you did?"

another squeal from ellie.

woah i skipped a day 😮 but here's a chapter!