0.20- ppaaaarrrrttttyy

"you look hot, ems." hannah grinned as she finished straightening her hair. emma, hannah, and ellie all agreed to go to the party. emma, the previous day, had her boot removed and only had to wear an ankle brace. to celebrate, the girdies agreed to go to the party with emma.

james couldn't make it, he went to bethlehem, new york to visit his younger brother.

"thanks han, you and ellie are goals." emma laughed. emma was wearing a white crop top, a yellow plaid skirt, and her white nike's. hannah had on a black tee shirt and high-waisted shorts. ellie wore a plaid tube top and a jean skirt.

"i'm just happy you're boot's off, now i don't have to help you with your boots." ellie joked, a smile playing on her face.

emma rolled her eyes playfully as she grabbed her keys, "let's go, bitches!"

-

"i can't believe you fucking convinced me to come." emma told ethan when he walked over to her. the two both weren't big on partying, therefore didn't immediately start making out with strangers.

"i can't believe you agreed," ethan smirked, "what happened to your boot?"

"i had it taken off, only reason i'm here." emma answered. ethan nodded.

"where's gray?" she questioned.

"he didn't come, i'm here with chase, who ditched me." ethan rolled his eyes, grabbing a cup.

"same with hannah and ellie. han ran off with jacob, and ellie's mia." emma shrugged, taking a cup for herself. she didn't care if it was alcohol, hell, she wanted to loosen up.

-

emma didn't know how she found herself in the situation she was in, currently her and ethan were locking lips against the wall in the upstairs hallway. his arms holding hers above her head as they both kissed each other passionately. he lifted her up and opened the door to the bathroom, not breaking this kiss. his lips moving slightly when he locked the door behind them.

the alcohol was getting the better of the two, however neither of them were drunk enough to have no clue what they were doing. it was something that they both had wanted. normally emma and ethan wouldn't have been the type of people to hook up at a party, but after a few months of knowing each other they didn't care. anyone else, they might've.

"eth." emma mumbled against his lips as she felt his hand traveling up her thigh.

"yeah?" he asked, taking his lips off her own and moving down to her neck.

"p-please-" she mumbled, not finishing her thought as she gasped as he bit her neck softly.

"please what?" she felt his lips turn into a smirk as he stopped kissing her, grabbing her chin gently and making her look at him.

"don't stop." those were all the words he needed.